• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

seriously... (new card game)

Meg

Everything has a trading card game at some point. :/ Why? I don't know.

aka958

Don't trust people
Captain Ren;285001 said:

Gee it will effect the entire series. Resident Evil has meet it's doom because they have plastic cards that other who are interest in can buy. Oh noooo!!!

Meg;285002 said:
Everything has a trading card game at some point. :/ Why? I don't know.

Why? Because there are people who like trading card games. If one plays a trading card game correctly and with other people it is quite fun. Complex strategies, spells, mana, creatures, counters, instants, enchantments, sorceries, effects that will all make the game funnier.
In the same time it is an hobby, collecting more cards and revise your deck of cards so it gets a little better and one more step towards completion.

Come on, to buy a booster pack of 15 cards and just wonder which cards will be in it is just awesome. Looking through each and one of them slowly and then think of what uses it can have for you or if you can trade it with someone else.
Not everything has to be on a computer, you know?

@Ren: Seriously... Don't diss hobbies like that when it won't affect you in any way.

Meg

^ It was a rhetorical question. :p

When I was little I was into this kinda stuff.

aka958

Don't trust people
Meg;285005 said:
^ It was a rhetorical question. :p

When I was little I was into this kinda stuff.

I suppose it was but still. It was faced towards the point of the thread, not you. :p

That kind of stuff is really fun if you have friends playing as well. Just collecting alone and making a deck is boring since you have no one to play and have fun with.

Meg

aka958;285008 said:
I suppose it was but still. It was faced towards the point of the thread, not you. :p

That kind of stuff is really fun if you have friends playing as well. Just collecting alone and making a deck is boring since you have no one to play and have fun with.

Well excuse me for thinking that someone that quotes what I said and responds to it was directing it at me. XD

Watch them make a TCG for DMC now. XD

aka958

Don't trust people
Meg;285010 said:
Well excuse me for thinking that someone that quotes what I said and responds to it was directing it at me. XD

Watch them make a TCG for DMC now. XD

With the same rules as the RE deck so I can buy 1 of both and create a multi-deck! o_O

1:"I summon Leon"

2:"Yeah? I summon DANTE!"

1:"ZOMG! O_O But I summon William Birkin"

2:"I summon Albert Wesker, instant GG, I won."

1:"*sobs*

Meg

aka958;285013 said:
With the same rules as the RE deck so I can buy 1 of both and create a multi-deck! o_O

1:"I summon Leon"

2:"Yeah? I summon DANTE!"

1:"ZOMG! O_O But I summon William Birkin"

2:"I summon Albert Wesker, instant GG, I won."

1:"*sobs*

That could work! :lol:

2. Mwhaha I won!

Meg: No you didn't. I summon Lightning equipped with fan girl rage. I win.

2. Damn it!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
They released Soul Calibur Cards (which i have a Taki theme deck) and i believe you can get Tekken 6 cards.
I think I've got nearly 1000 pokemon cards, but i stopped collecting them years ago. Got some Yu-Gi-Oh theme decks too.

Companies will make money out of fans anyway they can.

Captain Ren

Tribble
Vergil'sB*tch;285035 said:
They released Soul Calibur Cards (which i have a Taki theme deck) and i believe you can get Tekken 6 cards.

that was UFS. i played A LOT :p at least, i got ton of good friends out of it.

but if they dont offer ridiculous money prizes, it won't last long, see Magic vs any card games.

aka958

Don't trust people
Captain Ren;285038 said:
that was UFS. i played A LOT :p at least, i got ton of good friends out of it.

but if they dont offer ridiculous money prizes, it won't last long, see Magic vs any card games.

Magic is the best of them all. :p

Or that is my opinion. <.<

Top Bottom