• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Seriously need help RIGHT NOW!

FuumaMonou

Alright, this is absolutely driving me nuts. I've played and beaten the other games but this is getting so annoying and I don't know why.

On the 5 mission (I think), you have to re-enter the Torture Chamber room and hit the stupid combo dial to drop the gates for the Gyro Ball so you can destroy that statue.

How the hell do you get to that dial? I've tried Air Hike, I've tried what seems like all possibly direction with the Devil Bringer on those blue fire hook things, and I just can't get there.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

FuumaMonou

Ummm... No, pretty sure this is mission 5 (the one before the labratory). It is the mission right after you beat the Ice Toad.

The two Secret Missions thus far are to raise your meter without attacking and the other one is Secret Mission 10 (the one with the Gyro Blade).

Now, I am stuck on this mission because I don't know what you do next. I've read guides, and they say the part where I am stuck at is that you have to go into the Torture Chamber and hit the blue flame dial (the generic one that opens stuff up usually). Doing so will open up the gates or something so you can move the Gyro Blade down, and hit the statue (one of those statues that you can only break with the Gyro Blade, which is at the top of the staircase in the Torture Chamber).

However, my problem is that they don't explain how you do get to that dial and I am completely stumped as to how you get to that dial (tried for 2 hours, literally).

If you, or anyone else would like to write me up a walkthrough of this entire mission, that would be great, because I am stumped.

BomberDom08

o well wut you do is on your back from killin the ice toad should hav opened another gate on the side of the battlefield you walk in there and there will b a dile that will drop the spiked ceiling and then u hit the gyro blade and the statue will break wich causes the floor to fall out

Top Bottom