• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

SERIOUS HELP NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Blitz................please I can fight three of those with injured hands...................

Bianco

alto

My nemesis

when I play they kill me

Only

when they are in numbers of 4 or more

during gameplay it isnt a problem

in bloody palace it is

I need ONLY pro tips

level 67 and 92 in particular

level 99 isnt hard

GO

aka958

Don't trust people
blitz? are they hard? wasn't it you who said charge gun 3 until ighting is off then buster use charge shot 3 to recoil and so on? angelos and biancos are so easy.. let always the alto live if there is bianco angelos (up from 2 to more) cuse he maybe make them suicide or charge the ball :) easy when you can the trick. so much more i can't say than if you meet bianco and alto stay and try to fight them in the air.. (they are more harmless up in the air)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Always let the Altos live while you've got Angelos floating around, just work on picking off the Angelos first, because they're easier than the Altos, you'll quickly have a lot less to deal with, kill the Bianco Angelos first, just focus all of your fire on them, be aware of Altos trying to get hits in on you and just bring down the rest of them.

If you're lucky, an Alto as you know will form up the group to do some super powerful attack, I believe if you've damaged one of the formation enough, and can kill them before they let the attack loose, you can kill the entire group, although not vital, it does help to bear in mind.

So to sum up, keep out of the way of Alto while Angelos are still around, focus everything on them, and if you can, try and take down an Angelo if an Alto forms up a group for that laser blast thing, then just wail on the Alto's shield until it's down, then as Nero, buster away, or Dante, just barrage them with everything you've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom