• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sega Genesis.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm using an emulator... I don't think I am rich enough to buy a Sega Genesis and games.... so price isn't a worry.

Ah well then. I use coolrom.com for emulators and roms.
There's also Bare Knuckle (it's Streets of Rage, but there are things that are different to streets of rage. Bare Knuckle III is a bit easier than SOR3. There's a 'boss' in Bare Knuckle III that isn't included in SOR3, Blaze's outfit is a different color. But the main thing is the difference between difficulty)
Castlevania Bloodlines (I love it, there are things in Bloodlines that aren't in the EU versions...blood dripping from ceilings etc)
Golden Axe

Some people rate Phantasy Star (not my kind of thing)
Toejam and Earl (I haven't played it, but it's on Xbox Live)
Street fighter (if you're into that kind of thing)
Comix Zone
Decap Attack
Ecco the Dolphin (if you like to pretend to be a porpoise and eat tuna)
Ghostbusters
Flicky
Sonic and Knuckles
James Pond: Robocod
Columns
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
Space Harrier
Super Hang-on
Zool
After Burner

IncarnatedDemon

F me i checked how much God hand cost for PS2, since i got a PS2 (that may work), guess what price tag i found at where i live:

God hand - 83 dollars.
edit: its actually 100 dollars, not 83.
edit: F! i checked again ---- its 116 dollars including ship fee! And this is a local online shop!

And its from a "vintage" game site. Such douchebags (they are only one anyway).

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
F me i checked how much God hand cost for PS2, since i got a PS2 (that may work), guess what price tag i found at where i live:

God hand - 83 dollars.
edit: its actually 100 dollars, not 83.
edit: F! i checked again ---- its 116 dollars including ship fee! And this is a local online shop!

And its from a "vintage" game site. Such douchebags (they are only one anyway).
I think you're in the wrong place. This thread is about Sega Genesis.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I mentioned Emulators because when the price for a PS2 game is 116 dollars, its no wonder id prefer to emulate the game instead of buying it.
http://www.lukiegames.com/

My website of choice when getting older games. That's a fantastic site with some great deals. You should also take a look around Gamestop and your local thrift stores. You never know what you can find at a thrift store. I found Onimusha 1 for PS2 at a thrift shop for $4.

IncarnatedDemon

http://www.lukiegames.com/

My website of choice when getting older games. That's a fantastic site with some great deals. You should also take a look around Gamestop and your local thrift stores. You never know what you can find at a thrift store. I found Onimusha 1 for PS2 at a thrift shop for $4.
Yeah ur right im sure there may be games "hidden".

Anyway site i used listed all shops from web ones to game shops.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Yeah ur right im sure there may be games "hidden".

Anyway site i used listed all shops from web ones to game shops.
Lukie Games is a great site and the more you buy from them the more points you get. I think like every dollar you spend becomes a point. You can then cash that in for some free games or whatever you want from the site that you can get with points.

I just looked around for that God Hand game and whoever is selling that for 116 is trying to rip people off. Gamestop alone is just selling the game for about $13.

Me being a more retro gamer I need a good site like Lukie for me. It's one of the best out there.

IncarnatedDemon

Lukie Games is a great site and the more you buy from them the more points you get. I think like every dollar you spend becomes a point. You can then cash that in for some free games or whatever you want from the site that you can get with points.

I just looked around for that God Hand game and whoever is selling that for 116 is trying to rip people off. Gamestop alone is just selling the game for about $13.

Me being a more retro gamer I need a good site like Lukie for me. It's one of the best out there.
Its out of my reach. With fees importing the product - it gets overpriced.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
What are some good games for the Sega Genesis?
I already have, Sonic the Hedgehog (1, 2 and 3) and Mortal Kombat (1, 2 and 3).
Hey i remember this cool comic book game
comix-zone_enl.jpg

Top Bottom