• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

secret missions question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowRyuu

Is it impossible to beat some of the secret missions on hard mode? because the 1st secret mission, critical hit, sort of seems impossible on hard mode, or I just suck at it. lol. I dont know. I only seem to be able to kill the scissors dude in 3-5 shots with the shotgun.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
ShadowRyuu;194312 said:
Is it impossible to beat some of the secret missions on hard mode? because the 1st secret mission, critical hit, sort of seems impossible on hard mode, or I just suck at it. lol. I dont know. I only seem to be able to kill the scissors dude in 3-5 shots with the shotgun.

It is not impossible to beat the Secret Missions on Hard Mode, but it will be very difficult than Normal Mode. In the first Secret Mission, you need to land a clean Critical Hit (one hit kill) to the Sin Scissors, without damaging him. That means only one shot. First, deflect it's scissors by shooting with your Shotgun at close range. After that, quickly go near to him and use our Shotgun to kill him one hit. You must hit him before he grips back his scissors. However, this doesn't work every time, and sometimes it will not kill him with one hit. It all depends on your luck. It is best to engage when he is near the ground.

Hope it helps you.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Chaos Master's got it. Although you can stand right near the sin scissor (like what would be about 1 metre from it if the scale were real) wait till it tries to chop with the scissors, deflect the scissor with 1 hack from Alastor and then shoot the thing in the face. It should be an instant kill without you having to move at all.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i tried these on easy did not work does the game get harder every time you restart on easy please help cant do sm 1 until beat or i have to go through 23 missions to get back if i do all secret missions as well and get 1 hidden fragment (wich aint so hidden no more)i got full health go me

freedom

The critical hit of the Sin Scissors (SS) is one of the easier critical hits to accomplish. There are two things you have to be aware of.

1) The angle of the scissors. Wait for the SS to get close to you (in range of your "sword"), then attack the SS so that you deflect it's scissors. If the scissors are at too sharp an angle, the SS will recover quickly, if this happens, don't attempt to critical hit it. Instead, back away slightly, and wait for the SS to approach you again. Use the same tactic.

2) Once the SS has been stunned (This is easy to see because the SS will hang with the scissors away from him for a much longer time than when the SS recovers quickly), you have to shoot it in the face. To accomplish this, you have to walk up to it and turn about 90 degrees clockwise to successfully execute the critical hit.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i waited ages and a message of the exact comes up
it just includes a turn then shoot
OH SHOOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom