• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Secret missions and blue orbs.

Secret missions and blue orbs

• I found all secret missions and blue orbs without referencing internet or any other source

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a newbie and secret mission, blue orbs are the last thing on my mind in DMC 4.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

aoshi

So one of the interesting gameplay experiences of DMC 4 was the secret missions and blue orbs.

1) Location of them is not as far as the eye can see and you will have to look around fortuna to know their locations. And fortuna is quite big compared to temen-ni-gru. Not as big and complicated as resident evil games but finding them all in jus one playthrough is not as easy as completing regular missions.

2) They are not purely combat based but are psychological to use the abilities and environment to complete them and are a bit challenging than regular missions.

So here are the questions you need to answer to stick to the subject of this thread.

1) Which of the secret missions you found the easiest?
2) Which of the secret mission you found hardest or took most time to complete?
3)Which of the secret mission you found but could not complete since you could not find the solution to it?( I would suggest to look it up on FAQs or youtube)
4) Which of the blue orb locations you found but could not grab it or reach it?

I will answer mine:

1) The alley-oop secret mission. I got it on first try.
2) There were 3. One of them had jus one way of completing it and somehow i got spoiled on the internet. I tried in many other ways to complete it but could not. So i used the same strategy i found on youtube. That secret mission was vermifuge. The others were non-violent resistence and free-running( I tried it with nero and was ****ing annoying with those mephistos. And it was on son of sparda mode).
3) None . I completed all secret missions i found.
4) There is this one blue-orb near the waterfall which i could not reach. Please don't spoil it for me and i would rather keep looking ways to reach it.

Your turn. Also there is a poll on your views on secret missions and blue orbs.

Valcorn

I had to look up the location of the one in mission 17 (or 18 is it?) when Dante backtrack to take Yamato and kill Agnus

aoshi

I had to look up the location of the one in mission 17 (or 18 is it?) when Dante backtrack to take Yamato and kill Agnus

Okay...:| I guess you could answer the first two questions that would let everyone know about your experience with secret missions.

Valcorn

Really sorry, honestly, too lazy to read it all and reply in detail, just wanted to be nice so decided to do a short one :p

Top Bottom