• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

secret mission 12 HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

grey fox

cyborg-ninja
ive been tryin to get to the top of the tower for 6 hrs, its my last mission and im pulling my hair out lol. I cant seem to get past the first door. im using vergil so i cant air hike or fly, trick-up is so hard to control =/ also, i cant seem to find any more blue fragments and i need like 8 more, i have completed all missions except 12 and broke all combat ajucators, and i (think) ive gotten all the ones lieng around.

LOL forgot to buy the last one from the shop, till need 2 more pieces tho

Beowulf 's Soul

Im having trouble with several missions with vergil:

1-how do you stay 20 seconds in air with him??
2-mission 12
3-Target (swords are slow for the last ones)

KojiDude

Secret Mission 12 is impossible with Vergil. For the 20 second sin the air thing, just jump off the Hell Pride's heads, use air trick, then use aireal rave, then repeat.

grey fox

cyborg-ninja
secret mission 12 is not impossible, i just cleared it (YAY) its easy once u get to know how they move, also hold r1 during the target mission and use DTE on the last set as they go by

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Yup, you can easily get all 20 life cells with Vergil.
But with Target secret mission, I would advise you to wait until they reach your platform and shoot them with one sword. That should be enough.
Mission with jumping on heads, just go to the corner and keep pressing jump. I was successful while doing that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom