• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

secret mission 11

Shadow Dante

Give me more power
i"ve read every guides and searched every places in mission 16 and the place that where you fight with berial.
im really confused :S can you guys tell me the exact place where is it, or give me some tips.

thank's

darkninjax123

Assassin
Secret mission 11(Location: Mission 16): This one is hard to find. so as you take Dante backwards through the castle and out into the snowy castle gate, proceed past the first group of Basilisks and start hopping your way up the windy path that leads you back to where Berial waits for you. If you jump around when you reach the westernmost part of the path, you should see a group of red orbs leading upward to the small platform that the secret mission is located on. You apparently can't jump to it, though; instead, head east a bit, double jump upwards, and use the Argument form of Pandora to fly over(You will need to have upgraded Pandora with the Hatred and Revenge skills). When you start, you'll have 30 seconds to destroy two statues in the area with your Pandora.

i hope this helps ;)

Richai

As you apporach one of the stair cases keep air hiking till you see the red orbs,this is the area you need to be, will try and post some screen shots in abit

darkninjax123

Assassin
well when u go up the stairs after leaving fortuna castle and fighting the dogs then go up the first set of stairs and start air hiking till u gather red orbs and its up there so run up the other stairs and air hike back to where the orbs are and use pandora to fly their

Shadow Dante

Give me more power
thanks darkninjax i found it.
what about secret mission 3 ? i need to raise my rank without using attacks.
i know i need t hold the enemies as a shield, but its hard and slow.
any tips?

Richai

Ah mission 3, how tough that was. Best bet is to grab a frost, making sure he gets smacked abit, taunt whilst holding him helped for me, then when he breaks from your hold, do a few aerial snatchs which should get your rank up a little more, then grab a frost again, taunt etc etc. TIs damn annoying to do

darkninjax123

Assassin
for three theres like 3 ways of doing it and thats table hopper, wat richai said, and taunting.....maybe even royal gaurd but i havnt tried that yet

Shadow Dante

Give me more power
lol sorry i dont know how to table hopper thing. i tried to do it many time but i cant.
could you tell me how please?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Table Hopper is done by pressing EXACTLY the same buttons for the move "Roll". The only difference is that you must time it correctly. If you time it EXACTLY before an attack comes to you, you'll perform Table Hopper, if not you'll do the regular Roll.;)

Top Bottom