• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Screenshot of your memories

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Hello fellows

Just got this idea today when I remembered the best PS1 game I have ever played , the idea of the topic is to post a screenshot of a the game that gives you a flashback of good memories and tell us what have you found unique in it

today I remembered the best PS1 game and the best of the series MGS1
Screen-shot-2011-12-21-at-4.17.13-pm.jpg

we can't find a great games such as this these days T_T

The music and sound effects was and still the best , the atmosphere , the deep story and the unique gameplay , everything about this game makes me go to another dimension "MGS dimension"

First time I played this game I was about 12 .

ZeroLove

kirbys-adventure-virtual-console-20070220054938964_640w.jpg

Kirby's Dreamland for the NES. This game defines my childhood and to this day he is still my absolute favourite Nintendo character. I pwn everyone with him in all the Super Smash Bros games. XD

Meg

crash_bandicoot_2_003.jpg

I freaking love Crash Bandicoot. (Still play it) CTR was my first game ever, but CB2 is my favorite. The screenshot is of Level 1: Turtle Woods because of all the memories of that level alone.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
427643_338871079486484_100000907851563_1057249_1718066450_n.jpg

This thing In MegaTen Online. Hard like ****ing hell especially that you have time limit, demons are mercillesly destroying your teams, and Boss likes to use powered electricity magic often and hard to counter this ****.

Top Bottom