• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Save the Sigs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yeah, you guys, you've seen the announcement. I know it. So if you still got your sig and you're afraid it doesn't meet requirements, give me, Nic, or Meg the link so we can save it, just in case of deletion.

No this is not a way to get around the system, admins and mods. I'm merely trying to save people's sigs so they can put them in spoiler tags if they're deleted. Because I had to go through the trouble of getting them back when I didn't have their links anymore, because I was a fool and didn't save them. So I'm trying to make it easier for people.

Please don't take this the wrong way, mods and admins.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Alternatively...You could just resize your signatures so you DON'T have to spoiler tag them and they're within the max limitations, as set out by the rules...It's not that hard.

To be bloody honest, if you're going to leave your signature up and it's over the limitations, and you don't resize or save it yourself, then you deserve to lose it.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I am dog-sick of having my page stretched to hell because people cannot be bothered to think about others. This is not a GFX forum, we are not here to provide an outlet for image displays - in fact, the ability to even have a signature is a privilege, not a right.

So far, if a sig has looked huge, it has been removed. I don't have time (and neither does anyone else) to resize or spoiler tag everyone's sigs - personally, I'd be happier just removing the option of signatures altogether for staff and regular members alike.

It's just ridiculous and our in-house image resizer is being taxed to the limit to accommodate you all. Over on the REN forums, people are managing to cope with even stricter limits, as set by Steve, and no one is finding it hard. Why people here are struggling is quite beyond me.

If your sig looks big, it's gone. That or you spoiler it. It's not hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom