• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

SAT..........

Meg

*raises hand* I took them twice. The first time my eyes hurt half way through and as soon as I got home I passed out. The second time I was more prepared and it wasn't that bad. Just be sure to study, get enough sleep, eat beforehand, basically all the generic stuff and you'll be ok. Oh! and don't spend to much time staring at the clock and thinking about how much time is left. One distracting thought leads to another that leads to another and so on. :wacko:

Meg

yeah definitely. are there different study tips online to? You could subscribe to the Question of the Day to.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I took them once. It was the longest, most painful, most frustrating hour of my life. No one pressurised us to study for it, because our grade standards were set above the average line so I think everyone assumed it would be a piece of cake for us. It reinforced my ongoing hate for maths, at any rate.

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
GamblingGambitCloud;200246 said:
ok...so...i gotta take the SATs....and i just have two questions...who here took them....and wat were they like?

Study dude...STUDY STUDY STUDY is the only strategy for those. I took one and my god...XD lol. They are bad, just be prepared and get plenty of sleep the night before.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Righty... I took two lots of SATS (back before the UK education system became all wimpish) I both times i got a level 5 (which apparently meant average). One lot was back in primary school (i was about 10) , and again later at 15 years in high school. As i recall it's just about English and Maths... Don't fret over them GGC... you'll do great

Meg

Vergil'sB*tch;200459 said:
Righty... I took two lots of SATS (back before the UK education system became all wimpish) I both times i got a level 5 (which apparently meant average). One lot was back in primary school (i was about 10) , and again later at 15 years in high school. As i recall it's just about English and Maths... Don't fret over them GGC... you'll do great

You bring up a good point. There's nothing to be nervous about. Most colleges don't even really look at the SAT scores

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I didn't take them...although I have taken standardized tests. (You don't have to take the SAT's if you go to a 2 year college and then transfer to a four year college)
Standardized tests suck....
all I can tell you is find some SAT prep classes, study guide books, and/or a tutor...

Meg

GamblingGambitCloud;200568 said:
the ones i wanna try to get accepted in do....like Harvard......or Yale

Look into it, but I'm pretty sure neither of those colleges count the writing portions.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
it's not particularly the writing portion im worried about, lol....yale cares more about the high school transccript, which luckily is really good for me....harvard, on the other hand, cares more about the compounded SAT/ACT score...i'm not saying both...but like either/or....which ever is higher......ur supposed to, for the SAT, have between a 2100 or like 2150....something like that...and a 2350/75.....something like that

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
True True

What do you want to do? But honestly the truth, you have to acess what your good at...if you think the math will bring down your overall score, I would apply to Yale...but your descison...

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
im gonna apply to both....im really not gonna dwell if i'm not accepted, but i'd sure be happy if i did.....i want to go into psychology...and both are listed in the country's top ten psych programs...

Top Bottom