• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sanzen Sekai Yuugi ~MultiUniverse Myself~

Viper

Premium
So apparently Dante changed his name, color scheme and primary target. And he'll actually get some booty this time. *wipes a tear* Our boy is growing up...

Article

fan translated images from the game (tumblr)

I'm so hyped about this, and not just because of Dante lookalike... okay, it's mostly because of Dante lookalike, I'm such a fangirl, shame on me. :inlove:

Viper

Premium
Okay, it seems I forgot to say the things I'd like to discuss...

How do you feel about the fact that they in a way made a game featuring Dante from DMC without actually featuring Dante from DMC?

Do you think that with the bigger and more out there part of the internet finding out about this there is a chance it will become popular? I doubt it will ever reach DRAMAtical Murder level of popularity, but at least some degree of it?

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
That's NOT dante! that's pretty boy shonen dante! Actual dante is more like guts from berserk and alucard from hellsing... he's not a pretty playboy!

Viper

Premium
That's NOT dante! that's pretty boy shonen dante! Actual dante is more like guts from berserk and alucard from hellsing... he's not a pretty playboy!

How is this pretty boy shonen? Nevermind...
But did you see the white hair? The outfit that is a slight redesign of Dante's DMC4 outfit in blue (or as I call it, slightly darker Vergil's color scheme)?

Top Bottom