• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Same amulet different power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I went on mission 13 today and on the cut-scene where vergil puts the amulets together they just go down a hole. But on the 1st one they turn into the sparda sword o_O . Why do they do different things?:huh:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
He needed to have Force Edge with him;)
As for why Force Edge didn't transform to Sparda when Arkham did the trick we all assume it's because he did not posses the Sparda bloodline:unsure:

Haven

I've only played the 1st silent hill and a bit of the 2nd, and this seems to be going a bit off topic. (hehe, I've always wanted to say that :D )

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Right:lol:
To be on topic, I wonder if the amulets will continue to serve as the opening key for the demonic realm. Or if the new bad guys will find another way..

Haven

I think it will be cool if on the 4th the bad guys need the amulets to bring back vergil or something.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
What Vergil has to do with them?
If they foolishly call him or something it is more likely that he will kill them or at least threaten them to do so.

Haven

They might bring back vergil because they want world domination and Nero's arm might be the key to bring him back, so Dante whats Nero's arm (the item he wants) because he dosen't want Vergil back. Well thats what I think.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Dante doesn't want Vergil back? Vergil out to rule the world? The last time I checked Dante didn't want Vergil to stay in the demon world and tried to stop him from doing it. And I don't think Vergil wanted to take over the world with his father's power. If it's anyone the Order wanted to resurect to take over the world, it would have to be Mundus. After all, there was that "Mundus Viviendi Corp" sign in the Berial fight scene so you never know.

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
That confused me so much but I guess in the DMC 3 they didn't know about the full power of their father's sword.But I noticed its because stupid Arkahm dose not know how to use the power of Sparda correctly!!!! Plus, on the final battle with Virgil the amulets were separated. The two amulets still serve the purpose being the key to the demon world. But I blame it on that moron Arkahm!!! GIIIR!!!!

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
i think if they combined the amulets(remeber in dmc 1 what it did to dante!) it'd do the same as it did in dmc1, it'll turn him into sparda dt and give him the true power of the sparda sword or it'll just make him really powerful, there are alot of possibilities of what it could do to dante, or vergil...just pick one though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom