• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RWBY (First Episode Now Up)

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
Have any of you guys watched all four trailers of RWBY (Red, White, Black, and Yellow; actually pronounced as Ruby)? It is created by the man behind the fan project series Dead Fantasy, MontyOum, who is now a part of Rooster Teeth.

The first episode is now up in their official site. Turned out pretty good, and it is heavily inspired from anime.
You can watch it here:
http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?sid=rwby&v=more

My thoughts on the first episode:
This episode is really the kickstarter of a great animated series. Though the only girls shown here are Ruby and Yang, there are already other supporting characters, not to mention some baddies.

Your thoughts on RWBY's first episode, guys?

EDIT: RWBY is pronounced as Ruby.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I thought it was better with the action scenes rather than the non action scenes but its got potential.

the school setting took me off guard but Ruby's voice sounds a little better.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
I'm just going to comment before I watch it.

I really hope that this new series lives up to the hype that was placed on it. I enjoyed all of the trailers and the Black trailer was my favorite one so far. But from what I've seen with the voice acting for some of the characters, there is much to be improved! But none the less: I HAVE TO WATCH THIS! I've been a huge fan of Rooster Teeth and Monty for like, forever. So this should be pretty goof!

Top Bottom