• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RP's

Arwen

Lost Soul
This has been discussed before but looking at a few threads I thought I should bring it up once again.
I've noticed in a few threads that RPing has been going on. I'm all for off topic but I think the RPing in a topic discussing let's say the anime can be a little off putting to people. I still think the best way to handle the RPing is to create a forum for it or just allow RPing in the fan fiction thread. Don't get me wrong I like RP's as I have been involved in a few though not in here. I've also started a few mainly on messages more then on forums. It's just a suggestion on how to deal with RPers and not a bashing of anyone. Anyone else agree or dissagree with this?

Arwen

Lost Soul
RP's are Role Playing. Which most games use like Final Fantasy. For a forum text RP it's a game where you fight or help fight with someone until the person you are fighting loses or yields.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Frankly I am against it. Surely people play some kind of RPG in threads like "Person Above you". But I remember lots of RPG threads who at best, stopped after people posted their characters.
You spoke of off topic. Well threads like the one mentioned are mainly for fun, so I don't consider saying things like the one DD and Seph do, going so off topic. After all it is not a discussion thread. People can use it mainly for fun with their own way, of course under the condition that they will post something about the person above them:lol:
A whole section goes too far.
If you really want to play RPG go ahead. The Bloody Palace is supposed to be for games after all;)

If it has such a great success we can discuss this again.

Arwen

Lost Soul
That's fair. OK I have created an RP called Last stand. It's a story based RP so if anyone wants to be in the RP please go and sign in your character in the RP Last Stand Thread.

Top Bottom