• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RL Dante/Vergil...

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Ok, so I was watching a rather favourite band of mine on play tube and I came across the most strangest revelation I've had to date...
See this guy right here?
imagesrhq.jpg

Who does this remind you of? Vergil right?...
This is Richard Z. Kruspe, member of the famous German band Rammstein..
Anyway, my point being, I think he looks like a real version of DMC3 Vergil and hell, he pulls the look off quite well even though he doesn't look like this in person...
It made me realise, even though he wasn't aiming to look like Vergil, are there people in this world that look similar to the likes of Dante and Vergil?..

Post your thoughts here and anyone you can find that looks similar to them who aren't really trying to BE them but happen to fit the look...

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
When Billy Idol was young he looked quite similar to DMC3 Dante an I met personally a guy exactly like DMC4 Dante, but with light brown hair.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
When Billy Idol was young he looked quite similar to DMC3 Dante an I met personally a guy exactly like DMC4 Dante, but with light brown hair.
You sure that when you're referring to Billy Idol, he looks like Dante? I think he looks more like Vergil...
imageekb.jpg

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Billy Idol looks like Vergil, A guy that I know looks like DMC4 Dante, but he only has light brown hair.

Top Bottom