• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Riding Around and Gettin' It with UMVC3

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
I've had Marvel Vs Capcom 3 for a while, but I just invested in the ultimate version of the game. The extra characters and stages peaked my interest. Anyone else have either one? Who are your best characters? Etc.

Best characters I've been able to find:
Super Skrull
Dante
Wolverine
Felicia
Vergil (still learning)

Dominus

Team Strider May Cry (Dante, Vergil, Strider) is a pretty good team to use, though they can get blown up by super armor teams...

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I have the first version. Graaa at Capcom bringing out Ultimate later... I only wanted Ultimate for Phoenix Wright but I only get to play it when I go to Koopa's Gaming Bar.

I always go Dante. I’ve tried everyone else but he just seems to be the easiest to use. I read somewhere he’s supposed to be the hardest since he was the most moves to learn but since I can’t be bothered to learn and smash buttons… XD Much to the annoyance of people who actually try to play with skill and stratergy.

I’ve usually have Amaterasu and Zero as my others but I find all other characters awkward. Especially Thor, too big and clumsy for me.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
The only thing I disliked about UMvC3 was the removal of the characters posing and talking and replacing it with a comic like picture screen. Otherwise the Ultimate version was sweet!

My teams are:
Team A: Dante, Vergil, Trish
Team B: Dante, Ryu, X-23

Top Bottom