• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Reuben Langdon in a Power Rangers like show. (With Pictures)

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Back in 1996 Toei (The folks who brought us Super Sentai/Power Rangers) created a follow up show to their 1995 Children's TV show "Heavy Shell B-Fighter, titled B-Fighter Kabuto. Both shows followed the adventures of three young adults saving the world from various monsters using beetle/bug themed suits and weapons. B-Fighter Kabuto took its story of Good VS Evil to a global scale and now young adults from outside of Japan were battling the forces of evil. One of these characters was Mac Windy, An American from New York who had the ability to transform into B-Fighter Yanma. Mac Windy was played by none other than the Legendary Devil Hunter himself Dante! Eh... I mean Reuben Langdon!... Eh... I mean both!

As the Dragonfly themed hero he would show up from time to time to aid the core three B-Fighters,
Although Mr. Langdon can speak Japanese his voice was dubbed over during filming.
Note: Footage from both Heavy Shell B-Fighter and B-Fighter Kabuto was used by Saban Brands to make the late 1996 Kids TV show series Big Bad BeetleBorgs and BeetleBorgs Metallix. Mr. Langdon did not appear in the US adaption.

Now I want to see Dante don the Yanma suit. Capcom make it so! :cool:

Top Bottom