• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resurection Prolouge Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Hi, I'm going to start posting my story here. It's called Resurection, although I cannot reveal why yet. Just read and find out.

Part 1 of the prolouge takes place right after Devil May Cry.

~~~~~~~~

'Where the hell am I?' thought Vergil, waking up and looking around. It was then that he realized he was in the underworld.
'What happened?' he thought. Then it all came back to him. He had been serving Mundus, Dante had defeated him and Mundus. Vegril felt his neck for his amulet. 'Damn!' he thought. 'Dante has it. I guess that means I'm not going to get out of here anytime soon.'
Just then a young woman came walking by. She saw Vergil and went over to him. "Hi there." she said. She had curly red hair, and emerald eyes. she wore tight leather pants, and a tight lepoard print tank top. on her feet were black high heeled boots. "Need a hand?" she asked.
"yeah." said Vergil. "I'd like to get of here, but my brother has both our amulets so I'm suck here."
"I think I could get you out.." she said.
"you could?"
"yes, for a price."
"a price?"
"yes, that's what I said."
"what kind of price?"
"I want to...well before I tell you what the price is, why don't I introduce myself..I'm Setesh..and you are?"
"Vergil."
"Vergil? As in the son of the legandary dark knight Sparda?"
"yes. so Setesh what is your price for getting me out of here?"
"Let me seduce you. Then i'll get you out of here."
"WHAT!!!!! Are out of your F-ing mind!!! I just met you!"
"No. You're a handsome man, Vergil. What woman wouldn't want to seduce you?"
"Fine"
~~~~~~~
Dante tossed the phone back in the craddle. Damn. No password. He had been hoping for a good job. No bull****, but easy breezy demon killing for some good money. Not just cause they needed the money, but because he was insanely bored. Not to mention the fact that Trish kept staring at him.
"What?" he asked finally.
Trish swung around to face him. she braced her hands on the edge of the desk and leaned foward. "We need to talk." she said.
Dante blinked and then said, "Sure. We haven't got anything else to do until a call comes in. What do you want to talk about?"
"This." she lunged foward across the desk, grabbed his neck and kissed him. Her lips pressed againest his hard as he blinked in surprise while looking into her eyes, which were also open. Then just as suddenly as she had attacked him, she pushed herself off the desk and stood with her arms folded. Dante blinked again, he hadn't been exdpecting that. It was very her though. It reminded him of the time they had met.
"So?" Trish asked, tapping her foot impaitently. Dante automaticly thought of a pun his mother had used when him or Vergil would say so to her, she would say; "Sew your buttons", saying it now would diffently irriate Trish. Did he want to irriate her after this revealation? No, not really. He'd irriate her later.
"So What?"
"So What?? In case you didn't notice you big idiot but i just kissed you." she whapped his head. "So say something, and if you say something Dante, so help me, I will blast you into next week." she thumped her fists on the pool table.
"I thought you were happy being my self-appointed sidekick?"
"Happy? I am happy. I've never been this happy, ever. You saved my life, Dante. You treat me like a partner."
"Have you thought about this Trish? Are you sure that it's not just the fact that i'm the first person you've ever known who didn't treat you like a tool?"
She shrugged and walked around the desk so that it no longer sheided her from him.
"I don't know." she said, with a slight smile on her face. "Maybe. And there's lust too. Lots of lust." He smiled slightly. He knew he looked good. so she did she and since her top left almost nothing to the imagination, and things were the way they were, he admired her openly. She seemed somewhat mollifed by that, although she was still a little steamed.
"I'm a demon, Dante. I was suppossed to seduce you, did you know that? If you didn't follow me because I looked like your mother, I was supposed to lead around by your ----."
"I kind of guessed that." Said Dante. "Since I get really blame Mundus for thinking I have oedipus complex since i used to hate my father's guts and wish my mother had married someone else. Anyone else."
Trish's hands were propped againest her hips.
"I don't look excatly like her and incest is in families. I'm not related to you."
"I know." said Dante.
"So you can damn well close your eyes then."
she sat gracefully on his lap, she flexed her legs as she got comfortable. He raised an eyebrow, inwardly amused. This was diffently the same Trish that had thrown his motorcyle at him.
"But, if i don't look at you all I have to think about is your charming personality." He said, clearing deciding to irriate her. She rolled her eyes.
"Look, I'm sorry about the motorcycle. I'll break it down for you since you're enough of an idiot. You followed me even after I impaled you. You put up with me after I betrayed you, you even saved my life. I like you, okay? I've got the hots for you. You're a handsome man and an incredibly strong devil. You make me laugh. I'm a demon. I can't say anything about love but you've taught me so much already." she pressed herself againest him. "so?"
"So Wha..."
She slapped him.
"Sorry." He grinned but not at all sheepisly.
"Trish, You're really hot. You might have been created by Mundus, but you helped me defeat him and by doing so you probably saved the world. You look a little like my mother but everytime you do anything you remind me that you're not her. You don't have her mannerisms and you, sorry, don't have her fire."
For a second, she looked as hurt and lost as when he had said that on Mallet Island. She started to get up but he tugged her back down.
"You haven't got that fire, but you've got your own spark."
She kissed him again. This time he was ready for her. His tounge pressed againest lips, she froze for a second and then opened her mouth. Aggersive Trish. But he was the one to pull back this time.
"I've only known you for what, a month? And I've spent that time trying to ignore the fact that you're a beautiful woman, because you're living with me and I wouldn't want to take advantage of you."
"Of course not, you're too stupid and honorable."
"Anyways, I don't know if I love you either. I've never thought about it. But I do need to have a kid one of these days, somebody needs to beat that big rockhead when he comes back. But that's not something that has to happen right this minute."
"You don't need a kid. You'll find some way to defeat him again with my help."
"That's real sweet, Trish. But the line should contunie and hey you're sexy and attractive and as for you being a demon..you're only part because..."
"I can cry."
"Yes because you can cry."
"What am I though?"
"Oh I don't know? I would guess that you're half and half now like me."
"Right. That's real sweet. Flatterly will get you a kiss."
"What will get me laid?" He headed straight for the heart of the matter.
"Being the handsome man that you are."
This was going well, he thought. He'd always had rotten luck with women. He was the only person she knew in this world. What if he screwed up? He'd never been in a relationship, just one night stands, a hopeless crush and a few very meaningless dates in high school. He didn't want to lose his partner. Hell, she would deal. She surrived Mundus' court, she could surrive an idiot like him. she leaned onto him, pushing againest the desk so the chair titled dangerously backward as her hands wrapped around his back. His hands went into her hair. she smiled like a cat given lliscene to pounce. and then the phone rang.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Wow, nice work, Trish67. Thanks for sharing your Devil May Cry fan fiction! ;)

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
pretty good, but lay back on the stupid stuff, dante's not an idiot, well, at least not with me behind the controller

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Yes, Blood Knight there will be a part 2. hamshanks, Trish isn't saying that Dante is an idiot because she thinks he is stupid or anything. although she does say; "Of course not, you're too stupid and honorable." but what she means by that is that he is too honorable to think of such a thing as taking advantage of her. Calling him an idiot is just another way that she mocks him.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I'm really looking for to checking out part 2 now... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom