• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: Which is the most gruesome/disturbing?

aka958

Don't trust people
Regenerator wins the prize in my opinon, it's sound is extremly scary and it just won't die (in normal mode!). But of those above i would have to say... i don't know, i gotta play and feel what emotions they give me while i'm fighting them. I can't feel someone looks gruesome or disgusting, they all look awesome in my opinion.
If i had to choose then, William?

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I think William Birkin as well. Because everytime he mutates he seems to be in pain, he always stops and groans and blood splaters everywhere.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
The most gruesome was probably William but I think the most disturbing was Alexia. There is something about using combusting blood as a weapon that is so awesome yet disturbing. I loved it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Haven;200423 said:
I think William Birkin as well. Because everytime he mutates he seems to be in pain, he always stops and groans and blood splaters everywhere.

I know... Also, in Darkside Chronicles, he doesn't seem to want to kill Annette... It seems like he remembers her, but when she pulls a gun on him, he attacks her. He didn't want to die, I guess... Would that put him in the category of "tragic villain"?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
DreadnoughtDT;200471 said:
I know... Also, in Darkside Chronicles, he doesn't seem to want to kill Annette... It seems like he remembers her, but when she pulls a gun on him, he attacks her. He didn't want to die, I guess... Would that put him in the category of "tragic villain"?

Could be, but the scenario Memory of a Lost City is a flashback retelling by Leon, which some parts can be may or may not be true. It is safe to assume that William is the main villain of RE2 and that scenario, but it is hard to say that he is a tragic villain due to his weird obsession of research of G-virus and stuff, but he may be a tragic villain depending on your own point of view. Good theory, though.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to RE.
Umbrella corp have lovely people working for them don't they? So charming!!

Definitely William.
What gets me about him is this *SPOILER*
"Several days later, on September 29th, Birkin wandered around the RPD and encountered some of the surviving citizens, his daughter among them. Looking for a host to propagate his species, he implanted his embryos into a victim (Brian Irons). However, Irons was not a match and thus was killed. He was, however successful in implanting an embryo into Sherry, he also managed several times to call out "Sherry", which she mistook as her father being attacked by "the monster" (actually himself) which had been following her."

He "impregnated" his own daughter. (What a great dad!)

Its the fact he did this to his own daughter in order for the 'species' to survive.
Plus i think the giant eyeb all is very freaky (and his head sinks down to his chest!)

YUK!!! GROSS!!! I'M OUTTA HERE ;)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;200528 said:
Its the fact he did this to his own daughter in order for the 'species' to survive.

You gotta remember though, that his mind was not his own. He actually exhibited NO control over the virus, unlike it's next victim, Curtis Miller, who retained his sanity until the eye on his shoulder spotted his daughter. That's when Curtis lost it... Maybe the eye and the G-Virus itself is a conscious, thinking being? That's kinda scary when you think about it. An intelligent virus...

aka958

Don't trust people
An intelligent virus? That is all the viruses, the B.O.W's and everything are intelligent viruses, parasites that does everything to survive.

I read onen of the files that you find in RE4 about some viruses in the game and how they spread themselves that is just explaining that those parasites are intelligent.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't think the T-Virus can mutate it's victims on it's own... In one of the files from Umbrella Chronicles, it's stated that those who become Tyrants change their forms based on their personalities. Like Sergei looked like a prisoner, and the T-103s are very generic looking because they have NO personality.

Top Bottom