• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Chaos

Arwen

Lost Soul
A new website dedicated for Resident Evil has been created and completed. It has a gallery, news, game reviews, movie descriptions and of course a forum. There will be a wallpaper section but it is still under construction and the front page is due an update soon. Please go and see the site. The URL is http://www.freewebs.com/cloud-kadaj/

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Nice work on the new Resident Evil site, Dalkin! I must admit that I do like the colour-scheme a lot and I reckon the site has a ton of potential. Just invest in a domain name and you're sorted! ;)

Best of luck with the site by the way.

Arwen

Lost Soul
Thanks. I didn't think I would have it done today. I'm hoping to have a banner for the front page soon then it can be updated same with the wallpapers. A part from those it is finished. Need to place it on google and yahoo to get more of an interest.

For Resident Evil Extinction world wide release dates you can find them on the site in the news section.

Arwen

Lost Soul
I've added a cheats section for all the games listed on my page. It is for all consoles that the games can be played on.

I have also added a character bio's section which at the moment is still under construction. I hope to have that up probably in the next few days.

After the bio's have been added probably the site will be fully finished. Please go see the site and have a look around.

Top Bottom