• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Afterlife 3D Teaser Trailer

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ That.

They got the Las Plagas, Wesker, hell, they even have the Executioner in there! Sweetness! I'm definitely watching this!

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Not for me thanks I still haven't forgiven the way they made Nemisis look so stupid. A fistfight with Nemisis!? Please! that made me want to cry.

If your going to create your own story within the RE universe then do it like they did with the first movie, the first one was awesome but if you want to turn one of the games into a movie then do it properly, none of this Alice garbage. I never saw Extinction but I didn't hear positive things about it especially among RE fans.

Sparda™

Darth Angelo;212373 said:
Not for me thanks I still haven't forgiven the way they made Nemisis look so stupid. A fistfight with Nemisis!? Please! that made me want to cry.

If your going to create your own story within the RE universe then do it like they did with the first movie, the first one was awesome but if you want to turn one of the games into a movie then do it properly, none of this Alice garbage. I never saw Extinction but I didn't hear positive things about it especially among RE fans.

Typical reaction this of yours.

You have to understand that they CAN NEVER MAKE A MOVIE DIRECTLY FROM A GAME'S SCRIPT BECAUSE PEOPLE WANT TO UNDERSTAND THINGS. It's a movie for the masses.

I like the movies because they are an alternate interpretation.

For what it is, It looks great.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Zato-OW;212376 said:
Well I won't be watching this trash. It's sad what they are doing with this series...

Dude, it's Cr@pcom's fault that they won't let the designers use the game plots.

Sparda™

Ugh, If you guys hope for that, watch the game cut-scenes from start to finish and there's your movie.

Game-to-movie adaptions can't follow the game's script but can only take elements from the game and use It.

Get over this fact.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I think I came incredible buckets when Wesker appeared on screen...

Damn it, I need a mop and a fresh change of clothes.

Sparda™

Angelo Credo;212381 said:
I think I came incredible buckets when Wesker appeared on screen...

Damn it, I need a mop and a fresh change of clothes.

:lol:

Now here's a man with taste.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
My dad loves the RE movies (I got him into it :D).

EDIT: Just watched it (with my dad) it looks impressive.

Is Wesker a bad guy then...
(I don't know, because I'm haven't played the series)

Zato-OW

King
Sparda™;212380 said:
Ugh, If you guys hope for that, watch the game cut-scenes from start to finish and there's your movie.

Game-to-movie adaptions can't follow the game's script but can only take elements from the game and use It.

Get over this fact.

Well I don't know about watching the cut-scenes because most of the action is in the game play it self. Anyway, I'm not going to get into this again. I don't want to turn this thread into a Live-Action game movies suck thread. I'm just saying what I feel on the trailer here after watching it. People just feel different about it and even the people who posted on the youtube page seems to feel the same. Also Live-Action movies can follow scripts from games. The makers just decide not to do it.

Zato-OW

King
Sparda™;212464 said:
If they would do It, commercial failure would be inevitable.

So your saying if RE1 movie followed from RE1 or any other RE other then 4/5 script it would have failed? Instead we got a She-Terminator with katanas flipping around and doing spin-a-roonies on zombies. Where is the fear and horror? If you can't see that they are milking the RE series then I'm done here.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Zato has a point. Now that I take another look at it, it's far too action based. I think I'm going to keep my eyes away from this one. And I bet Wesker's only in it for fan-service.

Sparda™

Ugh can't you guys understand everything is done for the green?

Mass likes action, likes cool moves, likes fights against hordes and abominations, big explosions - If they were to follow the script, the movie would be enjoyable for 25% of the mass (us fans), whether the other part - the majority - would be clueless of the plots and little details.

Adaptions have been this way and will remain so.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I know. I hate how you always put the company's best interest in front of your own opinion. Drives me crazy.

Top Bottom