• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7?

Super90sgamer

Before E3 every year we hear a waves of rumors and the fact that each company has a yearning for some time with promises to see a lot of games, The role has come to hear some rumors about the upcoming Resident Evil, The game supposedly bearing the number 7 and according to Capcom back to it's own roots.

Rumors that we have obtained this period stating that the seventh game will get a small Teaser through next May, And that the game will reveal at E3 as an Xbox One exclusive, We don't know If it's temporary or not.

We remember the relationship between Microsoft & Capcom has started look good with Dead Rising3.

Translated from: True-Gaming

Enigma

Crimson Sentinel
Yeah, I heard about RE7 supposedly being closer to the RE roots, but then, Crapcom said the same thing about RE6, which eventually started pandering to the Call of Duty crowd. Certain online articles literally said it was meant for CoD players. Because of all this, I have serious reservations about what they say.

As for it possibly being an Xbox One exclusive... that would suck. I did hear that Microsoft helped them out with Dead Rising, so Microsoft might think Crapcom owes it a favor. They could tell Crapcom to make it a One exclusive, so that Microsoft can sell more of their overpriced console.

I really hope this won't happen. The RE series started on the PlayStation, and their core demographic would indeed be the PlayStation gamers. If RE7 goes back to its roots, then it would be stupid not to include their good old PlayStation crowd. They are mainly the people Capcom is making the REs for, after all.

Last edited:

Maxman

WHAT ? THE NEXT MAIN RE GAME IS RUMOURED TO BE EXCLUSIVE FOR HARASSBOX 1 ? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
GODDAMMMIT CAPCOM, WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU ? ????????????
YOU SLEPT WITH MICROSOFT FOR DEAD RISING 3, AND THIS AGAIN TO ?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

wait, this a rumor ? oh thank **** whew

But if the whole "xbox 1 exclusivity ****" became real, Then I hope that Mikami-San himself, comes to your Headquarters, kicks every one of you in your crotch, and shoots you in yo ass and ****es on your body's when you die
Yessss.....I am THAT mad

LrtmP.jpg

Enigma

Crimson Sentinel
Making RE7 exclusive to the One would just be another nail in Crapcom's coffin. They'd make less money, and alienate and **** off their original PlayStation fans as well. Microsoft and Capcom, two companies that fail in their own individual areas. Maybe Capcom should just partially disband again, like they did in 1998 or something. Maybe that way a new studio could finally go back to what made RE great.

Super90sgamer

@FerventVulcan
What made RE great is a game developer named Shinji Mikami who's busy working on The Evil Within. Capcom is doomed after big names such as Mikami & Infune left the club, They don't know how to deal with DMC & Megaman series.

Enigma

Crimson Sentinel
@FerventVulcan
What made RE great is a game developer named Shinji Mikami who's busy working on The Evil Within. Capcom is doomed after big names such as Mikami & Infune left the club, They don't know how to deal with DMC & Megaman series.

Yeah, Hideki Kamiya, Shinji Mikami, and Keiji Inafune. Who knows where Capcom would be if they were still with them.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I just watched this video and realized that Capcom Turned down George Romero for Paul W.S andeson!!

I'm stumped.. :jawdrop:

Maxman

I just watched this video and realized that Capcom Turned down George Romero for Paul W.S andeson!!

I'm stumped.. :jawdrop:
Yeah...Though first it WAS Romero who rejected to direct the film...but later reconsidered and wrote the script THEN it was turned down in favor for Anderson's

Think of it as Capcom's Revenge :p

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Yeah...Though first it WAS Romero who rejected to direct the film...but later reconsidered and wrote the script THEN it was turned down in favor for Anderson's

Think of it as Capcom's Revenge :p
Its still beyond STUPID.... its like choosing to eat frozen tuna instead of freshly cooked bacon.

Enigma

Crimson Sentinel
Yeah, two days or so ago I heard that Capcom was going to announce an important title. It's possible that it's Resident Evil 7, though I suppose it could just be another game. It could even be Dragon's Dogma 2. I would be just as excited about that as I would be for the 'reboot', RE7.

I've gotta say, I'm wondering if Capcom can pull RE7 off, and actually have it be scary. RE6 wasn't frightening in the least, so I fear for the horror aspect of it. I fear they might not even have the right kind of employees to pull off a true horror game.

Anyway, I am excited about it. If they can pull it off, I hope it features the same characters, or at least characters that are equally likable. And I really hope they make Mercenaries mode fun again, and that they include actual cool costumes. The costumes in RE6 were just... terrible. I know it was meant to be funny, but really, nobody wants to walk around as a samurai Chris or pirate Leon. Just alternate costumes, please. Also, balance out the characters! Leon was completely useless in Mercenaries. He had a pistol and a shotgun and that was pretty much it, while other characters were overpowered as hell.

Last edited:

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Rushing into RE7 doesn't seem right at all for the franchise, yeah yeah I know the franchise has been in the wrong since RE5, but come on, between RE5 and RE6 we had spin offs like ORC, Darkside Chronicles and Revelations, now between RE6 and RE7 we're getting nothing?
We heard news and rumors that Capcom was making ORC2(Ugh!) and Revelations 2(YAY!!), so I think it'll be one of them.

Anyway I'm looking forward to the next Resident Evil :)
The_Evil_Within_boxart.jpg

It's gonna be AWESOME!

Super90sgamer

Japanese media sites begun to address some of the news related to new Resident Evil which rumors revolves around the fact that E3 2014 will be the next stage of the revelations.

News says that the game will be dedicated to the current generation consoles and with it we will see the return of Wesker but no confirmed information the fact that the events of the story will take place with a time earlier and going back to the roots this time or the fact that the character among many others will only be available in Mercenaries Mode.

Top Bottom