• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

(Request) Red coated dante

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Yep! I don't like the eyes though.
I'm still bit a noob but where do i need to put the file that i downloaded?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Please also consider having a look at Jordan's DMC4-inspired Dante mod and KF's Lost Soul mod, while you wait for Ekkuses to release his version. Jordan's mod also includes red trousers, but the red jacket looks uber sleek.

Ekkuses

That would be fine. I would wait patiently :)
I also have seen the link but it seems complicated lol

So I'm working on the coat right now but I won't be able to upload for about 6 hours cause I'm not home at the moment. but I did wanted to ask you if you wanted a glowing red coat or not glowing?

And don't worry, if you still don't get how to use these mods I'll explain step by step how to use them. It's really easy anyways :D.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
So I'm working on the coat right now but I won't be able to upload for about 6 hours cause I'm not home at the moment. but I did wanted to ask you if you wanted a glowing red coat or not glowing?

And don't worry, if you still don't get how to use these mods I'll explain step by step how to use them. It's really easy anyways :D.

Not glowing :) and also thank you :D

Please also consider having a look at Jordan's DMC4-inspired Dante mod and KF's Lost Soul mod, while you wait for Ekkuses to release his version. Jordan's mod also includes red trousers, but the red jacket looks uber sleek.

Okay will do that :)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin

Glowing red coat?

9e9.gif

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Oh really, it worked? I just finished writing how to use these mods but I'm glad you figured it out already :D! Have fun playing the game with a red coat :D.

Yep, the color scheme looks really cool to me with red coat and white hair.

Top Bottom