• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Request: Mods Reupload

Classic Dante

Old Mods Request
Hello guys, a fan of DmC Mods.com here, just a quick question:

Do anyone have the tpf mods files of Zeromancer's Old Good Dante HD Skin mod and the Dante Sky Glide Effect mod? I formatted my laptop and focusing on my college works, but after a couple months of studies I decided to get back for some demon slaying actions. And of course, I need some good looking mods since I am a fan of it. So I was wondering if anyone can kindly reupload these 2 of my favorite mods?

The link is dead and since you guys are familiar with the new website, I just hope that someone could lend me a hand.

You can send the files through the conversation, or you can send it through Google mail, that would be awesome. My Google Mail : [email protected] (I prefer gmail)

Have a wonderful day.

Ameerhun1996

I myself am looking hard to find the mod made by SamD, 'angel dash mod'... If only capcom released the definitive edition for the PC.

Classic Dante

Old Mods Request
I myself am looking hard to find the mod made by SamD, 'angel dash mod'... If only capcom released the definitive edition for the PC.
I think I have the angel mod on my gaming pc, if I have it, I'll email you the files, I got the mods from several creators, so if you needed I might able to provide you some of it.

Ameerhun1996

I think I have the angel mod on my gaming pc, if I have it, I'll email you the files, I got the mods from several creators, so if you needed I might able to provide you some of it.
I think I've changed my mind about the angel dash mod, it probably won't be quarter as bad*ss as the triple dash in the Definitive edition :( That on actually works even in mid-air, which I will need for my dreamrunner battles.

I used to play DMD Turbo + Hardcore mode and ND N-DT triple dreamrunners like a beast, fully charging towards them and demon evading every single move they took against me with no fear, on the land, in the air... Even deliberately parrying their attack sometimes (although I wouldn't do that when I have 3 dreamrunners at the same time). It just felt extremely satisfying.

Now, I have this vanilla DmC that doesn't have a thing in it from the definitive edition. The spawn waves are old, no built in Turbo or Hardcore mode, no Gods Must Die mode (DMD is too easy in this vanilla version), no triple angel evade, game stutters like crazy whenever a movie is about to start mid-game.

I took care of the Turbo mode thing, but I always have to press a certain button on my keyboard (which I do not use to play) in order to activate it whenever it gets deactivated. The good thing about consoles: They make the game fully stable, comfortable, and convenient to be played.

Good thing about PC: You can make and use mods

Not so good thing about PC: You can't make mods good enough like the stuff that the developers make, unless you know your stuff too well. Almost nothing is convenient. It's like a manual transmission car with a bad transmission. Every single game there is on PC, it feels like it is some port of a console game. Just a few days ago, I bought DMC4SE, and it's unstable, even if I play on the lowest settings, which, I shouldn't have to, I get extreme frame drops here and there. There is a Turbo mode in the game, and for some reason, if I don't use it, it feels like I'm playing the game in slow motion, even slower than the console version of the original DMC4, which was fine. If I turn turbo mode on, then it feels too fast. I had never had such aching and hurting fingers in my life, I just played bloody palace with Nero (I make exceed a lot, with every single move), when I was done with it (meaning, when I died, thanks to the ridiculous enemy waves that the devs switched to), my fingers were just hurt. And I had played this game a lot before, beating DMD and all, but this time, it felt like suffering. How am I supposed to change the speed of the Turbo mode? I'll look that up now.

Classic Dante

Old Mods Request
I agree with you that angel dash mod is kinda overpower compared to demon evade since the dash provides a hell lot of a dodge for players but still it's pretty fun. Also Guns charge shot + guns special and demons evade provides the best way to kill dreamrunner, revenant bomb + rainstorm + roulette spins does give them a hard time to react, only thing you have to worry about is their helmbreaker.

It's been a while I haven't get back to dmc4 se since I gave away my console to my friend coz he wanna play NBA 2K16. I ordered a new Xbox one console, see I was able to receive it in this week. I play DmC with keyboard + mouse, DMC3 + DMC4 with console, different methods and also different mechanics. Nero is much more easier since the devil bringer is like the ophion of DmC, you call pull the enemy towards you to continues and strings the attack. My best is Vergil, still trying my best to learn Dante's Style switching aerials combos.

Classic Dante

Old Mods Request
I think I've changed my mind about the angel dash mod, it probably won't be quarter as bad*ss as the triple dash in the Definitive edition :( That on actually works even in mid-air, which I will need for my dreamrunner battles.

I used to play DMD Turbo + Hardcore mode and ND N-DT triple dreamrunners like a beast, fully charging towards them and demon evading every single move they took against me with no fear, on the land, in the air... Even deliberately parrying their attack sometimes (although I wouldn't do that when I have 3 dreamrunners at the same time). It just felt extremely satisfying.

Now, I have this vanilla DmC that doesn't have a thing in it from the definitive edition. The spawn waves are old, no built in Turbo or Hardcore mode, no Gods Must Die mode (DMD is too easy in this vanilla version), no triple angel evade, game stutters like crazy whenever a movie is about to start mid-game.

I took care of the Turbo mode thing, but I always have to press a certain button on my keyboard (which I do not use to play) in order to activate it whenever it gets deactivated. The good thing about consoles: They make the game fully stable, comfortable, and convenient to be played.

Good thing about PC: You can make and use mods

Not so good thing about PC: You can't make mods good enough like the stuff that the developers make, unless you know your stuff too well. Almost nothing is convenient. It's like a manual transmission car with a bad transmission. Every single game there is on PC, it feels like it is some port of a console game. Just a few days ago, I bought DMC4SE, and it's unstable, even if I play on the lowest settings, which, I shouldn't have to, I get extreme frame drops here and there. There is a Turbo mode in the game, and for some reason, if I don't use it, it feels like I'm playing the game in slow motion, even slower than the console version of the original DMC4, which was fine. If I turn turbo mode on, then it feels too fast. I had never had such aching and hurting fingers in my life, I just played bloody palace with Nero (I make exceed a lot, with every single move), when I was done with it (meaning, when I died, thanks to the ridiculous enemy waves that the devs switched to), my fingers were just hurt. And I had played this game a lot before, beating DMD and all, but this time, it felt like suffering. How am I supposed to change the speed of the Turbo mode? I'll look that up now.
Extra notes: ALT + F11 on pc DmC turbo is 30% speed up. This is the maximum speed for me and my normal game speed. You can always change the speed even up to 50% by just opens up your Devil game.ini file. Game is fun and flexible, I highly recommand people to give a try on DmC, the game is so good and so fun to play.

Top Bottom