• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Removing Dante's coat?

Riony

Hey folks! I'm new here, but from what I've seen the community is a very friendly and welcoming one. It's a pleasure to meet you all!

Quick question if I may. I noticed in a lot of the (wonderfully done) texture mods, you have pictures/video of Dante without his coat. The "Handsome in HD" and "Darkside Dante" mods are two examples. Anyone know how I can manage to somehow disable his coat like they did..?

Thanks in advance!

SamuraiGuy

The coats weren't disabled via a mod. It's an unlockable skin after you beat son of Sparda mode. It's the same model you play as in the very beginning of the first chapter before Dante gets his coat back.

Riony

Ah! I see. That's good to know, thanks for the info.

BTW, I think the work you've done on your Handsome in HD mod is wonderful. Keep up the good work!

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
Hey folks! I'm new here, but from what I've seen the community is a very friendly and welcoming one. It's a pleasure to meet you all!

Thanks in advance!

Well welcome to the forums there friend. Hope you enjoy it :)

Fan of the coatless Dante as well eh? Welcome to the club. I think you will fit in just right :p

IonBeam

guys don't ask about this all the time please!
with the current knowledge we have and that we can't swap models AND there's no completely naked Dante in the game it wouldn't be able unless with model swapping which we don't how it's done 'till now.
I hope somebody will make it through!

Top Bottom