• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Reminder

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Who reminds you of our favorite Devil hunter from actors to fictional characters?

For me;
Blade
images
images

Ashton Kutcher
images
images

Matt Long
ghost-rider_2.jpg
images

Robert Downey Jr
images
images

Harrison Ford
images
images

What do you guys think?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Rachel and Sonia of Ninja Gaiden fame reminds me of Trish and lady respectively.

Nero reminds me of Gohan/Goten, Superboy from young justice, ichigo, Jake mueller(wesker's kid from RE6), and Noel Kreiss from 13-2.

I think Strife from darksiders looks like to be a shoutout to Dante and nero and Death has nero's devil bringer or some form of it.

I think trevor belmont and simon belmont reminds me of nero since i thought nero should have looked like them instead of his final design.

Patty looks like Maria renard, that castlevania character who was a kid witch.

Kyrie was orihime, and serah farron from ff13

Dante reminds me of Ian somerhalder from vampire diaries, Spike spiegel and mugen, Jason todd aka Red hood, jake mueller, travis touchdown and garcia d hotspur.

Vergil reminds me of loki, henry touchdown, ignis from versus 13 and genesis from crisis core.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
DMC3 Dante-Inuyasha
Vergil-Sesshomaru from Inuyasha
DmC Dante-SpiderMan
DMC4 Dante-Leon Kennedy
Jester-the Joker
Trish-Trish Stratus
DmC Vergil-Ken from Barbie or something

Dante47

Robert Downey Jr... would be ****ing awesome as Dante.
Also, a RHCP song needs to appear in a DMC game at some point in time.

Anyway...
JuegosyFamososmuchosparecidosdante-devil-may-cry-tom-cruise.jpg

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Rachel and Sonia of Ninja Gaiden fame reminds me of Trish and lady respectively.

Patty looks like Maria renard, that castlevania character who was a kid witch.

Kyrie was orihime, and serah farron from ff13

Dante reminds me of Ian somerhalder from vampire diaries, Spike spiegel and mugen, Jason todd aka Red hood, jake mueller, travis touchdown and garcia d hotspur.

Vergil reminds me of loki, henry touchdown, ignis from versus 13 and genesis from crisis core.
PROPS FOR THESE MENTIONS!! ESPECIALLY JASON TODD!! *fave DC character aside from Bats n Nightwing m Joker...n Harley n Ivy
ps. Henry's last name is Cooldown, kinda lame ain't it :p

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
PROPS FOR THESE MENTIONS!! ESPECIALLY JASON TODD!! *fave DC character aside from Bats n Nightwing m Joker...n Harley n Ivy
ps. Henry's last name is Cooldown, kinda lame ain't it :p
thank you.
the name is aight.

lucia reminds me of shinobu from nmh, trish is either sylvia or jeane, Dante or Nero is Garcia d hotspur and Trish is his girlfriend.

Dante is Gamma Akutabi, the lead character from Zombie Powder which is the manga Kubo did before Bleach.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
It was pretty good.

acting wise, Dante reminds me of Ian somerhalder and lady reminds me of ashley greene or lauren cohan.
totally, n i forgot to mention this somehow but Somerhalder's my top choice for Dante/Vergil/Human Sparda in a movie

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
totally, n i forgot to mention this somehow but Somerhalder's my top choice for Dante/Vergil/Human Sparda in a movie
maybe not all 3. Plus i think casting him requires you to age Dante up in DMC3 because he cant pass for teenager.

Top Bottom