• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Remember

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergil_Sparda

dattebayo!
I just want to give a moment of silence for the lives lost on 9/11.

2vt8e2u.jpg

I'm not sure if the terrorists realise this or even care but when you commit acts of terror you are also affecting other groups of people. It's not just the group you're aiming at.

http://www.september11victims.com/september11victims/COUNTRY_CITIZENSHIP.htm

Curse

Cursed Girl
T____T
omg....23 japanese ppl.....what a loss...
T_T
*Cries a river*
*Builds a bridge*
*jumps off it*

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
World Trade center was an awsome building
to shame that were destroyed by Bin Laden.................son of Bitch
the Twin Towers were stupendous :(

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
9/11 was definitely the biggest tragedy since the holocaust. I do however find it a bit suspicious that George Bush Senior had a meeting with Osama Bin Laden's brother on the morning of 9/11 and the fact that every counter terrorist function in America shut down just before 9/11. In all honesty I think the Bush family and the Bin Laden family were equally involved in a conspiracy to extend George .W. Bush's prsidency over America because obviously the Bush family want to keep one of their family in the white house and both families were open benefactors of each other until that point. After all what happens when everyone is in danger, they flock to their leader. Call me cynical but that's what I think happened.:ninja:

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
d4rkn1ght;7470 said:
that Big Laden is a totaly bastard :mad:

Bin Laden, yeah he's a **** alright but I think that Bush is just as bad (I hope I haven't offended anyone by swearing so severely, but that's how strongly I feel about this incident)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya.......................bush is a Brutal man.............he dont think, he just want is war to earn oney just like the Phrases of "Taste Blood":

see the war
see me rule
see the mirror
you´ll see a fool

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
d4rkn1ght;5900 said:
World Trade center was an awsome building
to shame that were destroyed by Bin Laden.................son of Bitch
the Twin Towers were stupendous :(
Is it the building u r worried about?I don't give a **** to the building but I wanna cry for the lives that were lost that day.Bush and Laden shalara kuttar bachchara!!!Haramigulake shara jiboner jonno gobore pure racha uchit.:verymad: :verymad: :verymad:

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
IloveVergil;7681 said:
Is it the building u r worried about?I don't give a **** to the building but I wanna cry for the lives that were lost that day.Bush and Laden shalara kuttar bachchara!!!Haramigulake shara jiboner jonno gobore pure racha uchit.:verymad: :verymad: :verymad:

whoa easy there....................Devils Never Cry
btw its the ppl that who was in the building and the building too :(

HaveANiceDay

Serious business.
The whole Bush and Bin laden thingy is a bit strange.Bush is a big dumbass, so its pretty obvious that he used the whole tragedy as a cover for the war.He is after the oil, most likely.But we can only guess.Apart from the anger, it is really sad that people had to die because they were at the wrong place at the wrong time.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
HaveANiceDay;7744 said:
The whole Bush and Bin laden thingy is a bit strange.Bush is a big dumbass, so its pretty obvious that he used the whole tragedy as a cover for the war.He is after the oil, most likely.But we can only guess.Apart from the anger, it is really sad that people had to die because they were at the wrong place at the wrong time.

ur absolutaly right about Bush and Bin Laden dude

HaveANiceDay

Serious business.
Thanks ;) I am readng Michael moores books which are pretty interesting, even though politics is a tough thing to discuss about.

Edited for Grammar.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya...........politicy is the hard way that we can have in the job :(
but in the good way, the Presidents or the government are hellping the ppl that who need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom