• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Remember....

Nero vs Axl

• Total voters

TyrantWayne9999

Golden Saint God of Overlords
back when this game first came out and everyone's all like "I ****ing hate Nero, **** THIS GAME!!!"

Was anyone like that when they did the same thing with Megaman X7 having you start off as Axl and you had to unlock X?

I guess while we're on the subject who could win in a fight between Nero and Axl?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think Axl could win because of his copy power giving him a wider range of powers and responses to whatever nero could bring to the table.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I think Axl could win because of his copy power giving him a wider range of powers and responses to whatever nero could bring to the table.
In all fairness Nero's arm has a similar power. He seems able to absorb and copy powers, as well.

Cranberry

Maker of cookies
Though I know nothing about this Axl, I am also bias, but if Axl could copy Nero's powers, Nero could possibly stand a better chance because even if Axl copies his powers, no one knows how to use your abilities better than yourself, giving Nero the upper hand. But that could be waay wrong if that isn't what Axl does. But I really wanted to reply to your first question and I was thinking about that the other day, how everyone hated Nero. I was more open-minded, I remember not being too sure about him, like trying to figure out why they would replace Dante, which I thought his purpose was, but I always liked his design and therefore gave him more of chance, unlike my insta-hate for the DmC Dante. Which I still dislike everything about but I digress. But yes lol I do remember when everyone hated Nero.

Top Bottom