• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Remember the Game...

ProtoTypeRaavyn

Zombie Killing Pro
We have a "Best Game ever" thread so We might As well make one for reminising the Good old Games, may not be the best ever but where worth Talking About.

So I'll Start...

Remember Aaah! Real Monsters? For the Sega, because it was awesome. Hard, the freakin Kids Where sometimes really Hard to Get Passed like when they Ran in Hords or threw something At you. And the Dog Halfway through was A beatch to get past, but Hell it was a good game.

aka958

Don't trust people
Remember... Super metroid to the good old Snes? Now that was a game, exploring vast caves and dungeon crawling like I've never seen before. Giant bosses and lots of secrets.

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. It was just as epic as Super Metroid and it included levels, stats, more vast equipment, making you killing beasts and not always run past them.

Super mario bros. This game is a beauty, the game producers must've been on drugs while making something so bizarre but still successful.

Final Fantasy I-VI. Nes and Snes, not all came to europe and america, but all of those games are all really great. Dungeon crawling, epic storyline (IV and upwards), great characters (Desch ftw!), awesome boss battles, etc.

Prince of Persia. Epic, challenging, fun, frustrating, a true acrobatic game.

DOOM. The second FPS ever made, the first being Wolfenstein. Wolfenstein were even made by the same company and DOOM were their upgrade from the dull environments and "monsters" that were Wolfenstein.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Donkey Kong Country.I loved that game it was so much fun with brilliant music. The sequel was good too (if a bit on the hard side)

Earthworm Jim. What the hell was going on in that game?:lol: It was hillarious the ending still makes me laugh.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Anyone remember Star Fox? Three paths and tons of secrets, along with intense shooting action. Those were the days...

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
DreadnoughtDT;239999 said:
Anyone remember Star Fox? Three paths and tons of secrets, along with intense shooting action. Those were the days...
I nostalgia'd so hard. I can't believe I forgot Star Fox! D'X

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Incomplete Dani;240001 said:
I nostalgia'd so hard. I can't believe I forgot Star Fox! D'X

Heh. ^_^

Anyone remember Gradius as well? GOD those games are addictive...

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Remember Fallout 2?
You know, the best one of the series? The one filled with so many bad references and puns that you just had to stop and laugh? Walking through the desert for days on end, only to discover the TARDIS, or the reference to FFVII where Cassidy, when in combat, sometimes says "I wish I had a limit break"?

Just moments like that, playing through a game with a great story, great gameplay and a number of funny references that just put a smile on your face...Good times.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
DreadnoughtDT;239999 said:

Favorite retro game of alltime ^_^

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Castlevania: The New Generation/ Bloodlines was my favorite. I should imagine that its a pretty obscure title now.
I also loved streets of rage. SOR2 was mainly my fave. I recently downloaded Bare Knuckle 3 (the Japanese version of SOR3).
I used to play World Cup Italia 1990 with my dad. We also used to have stints on the first Streets of Rage.

(If you don't know, these are all Sega Mega Drive/Genesis games)

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
For the time being I'll put my first game ever...

Power Rangers the Movie Game for the Segam Mega Drive II.Arguably one of the Banpresto games,they,like now,paid detail to everything concerning the power rangers,even if they were different from the japanese Super Sentai[in the movie they had full metal suits etc...] and they made a very good story without screwing up the movie's story.

An excellent beat'em up.Every power Ranger had a different playstyle and it was extremelly fun for two players.

ProtoTypeRaavyn

Zombie Killing Pro
Angelo Credo;240026 said:
Remember Fallout 2?
You know, the best one of the series? The one filled with so many bad references and puns that you just had to stop and laugh? Walking through the desert for days on end, only to discover the TARDIS, or the reference to FFVII where Cassidy, when in combat, sometimes says "I wish I had a limit break"?

Just moments like that, playing through a game with a great story, great gameplay and a number of funny references that just put a smile on your face...Good times.

lol, And the fact that you can have A deathClaw as a Companion. Unlike in 3.

Top Bottom