• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Red vergil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Nope. I've seen this question before but, everyone said that this cannot happen, so no unfortunately..

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
well only on one mission though it kind of sucks but just like tony says you can't really

the only time you can play as red vergil is when your playing Vergil vs Arkham you can press start on the second controller and play as him while your friend or something plays as vergil......

Baby Devil

Hey can't u play Arkham? I saw him in that gallery of pics. I have never heard of Red Vergil but it sounds cool though.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Baby Devil;37822 said:
Hey can't u play Arkham? I saw him in that gallery of pics. I have never heard of Red Vergil but it sounds cool though.

Arkham? You would be the only one who would want to play as him:p
Red Vergil appears in DMC3:SE. When you play as Vergil, in the battles against Vergil you battle another Vergil who wears Red instead of blue. That's where the question came from;)

Steven

That-Damn-Good
It's because it was to make it more like you were fighting Dante, and give the players more of a feel as if they were.

There is one thing you could do.. This is gonna sound stupid, but you could change the colour on your TV... lol.

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Or,(i'll thank Demons Destiny for this)when you fight arkham,somehow you can try and get caught,and then you can play as the other character for a while.^_^

Nikz

..!Jackpot!..
I've completed the game with all the difficulties... so there wasnt a costume of Vergil in red...
and btw, from first look i didnt like a costume of Verg ( i like callin him so lol) in viiolet outfit with strange face... but when i turned on Devil Trigger.. wow he becomes Nelo Angelo :) so, i guess, when Mundus "kind of made him a slave" Verg stayed Vergil a bit :)

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Darkslayer;37934 said:
Or,(i'll thank Demons Destiny for this)when you fight arkham,somehow you can try and get caught,and then you can play as the other character for a while.^_^
yes all thanks to me ^_^ its because i haven't got dmc:3se. When i play mission 19, i try 2 get dante caught by arkham and i found out you can play vergil for only a little while, because dante will die really quick (but i don't care i'd rather dante die in arkhams arms than mine ^_^ )

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Steven;37907 said:
It's because it was to make it more like you were fighting Dante, and give the players more of a feel as if they were.

There is one thing you could do.. This is gonna sound stupid, but you could change the colour on your TV... lol.

lol :D yeah try and get the colours to go opposite, if you know what i mean. Like, vergils coat will go red, and dantes will go blue! sounds alright to me, ive gotta try that :$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom