• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

REALLY need help.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Okay, fanfiction.net users, How can I put an chapter to an story? And how to edit stories?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
To add a chapter to a story (make sure you've already uploaded the next chapter into your Document Manager file):
- In your account, click on the Publish tab
- Click on My stories
- Select the story that you want to add a chapter to
- In the editting tab, click on Content/Chapters
- In the add new chapter box, clicking on the down arrow under the document/chapter content option will bring up a list of all the documents you have in your document manager. Select the one you want to add to the story.
- Click Add Chapter, and finito! It is done.

To edit a story, you go the same route eg. select publish, my stories, click the story you want to edit. You'll have to edit it chapter by chapter, so click on Content/Chapters. Next to the chapter title, you'll see a line going : EDIT, DEL, EXP, DL. Select the EXP, because what it does is it sends the chapter back to your document manager as an exported document. You can access it from your document manager and edit it that way, and when you're done with it, remember to SAVE and then you basically follow the steps again as you would to post another chapter to the story.
Only this time, you go to the box at the bottom that says Replace/Update chapter with new content. You select the original chapter and replace it with the revised version from your document manager, click Replace Chapter, and voila!

Hope that's not too confusing.

Top Bottom