• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Real ghost story with evidence.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Last night I was chatting with my friend Kyle on Skype with my cousin and he evidently has a ghost haunting his room. It likes to mess around his closet and we have video evidence of the ghost messing with the door. He's home alone and the only one in that room. (I sound awful because I'm sick :p and excuse the language)

As the night went on it started to get creepy.
For some reason there was bottle caps lined along the top of his door and he took them off. Going back to check if there were any more we discovered his name written along the top of the door.

Later he blocked his door with his chair to keep it closed and a loud gong noises were being heard from inside. He has a spartan helmet and it sounds like someone is hitting it.

Even later he had his shirt off and was turned around. I pointed out what look like a cut on his back. As if he was bleeding. He passed his hand over it and it just came off. It wasn't a cut and there was no residue of blood.

Believe it or not I don't care. We know what happened and this isn't the first time I've dealt or seen poltergeist activity. I'm rather used to it by now. Just thought I'd share this wacky experience.

The second video of evidence. The door just wiggles back and forth here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
sweet. your friend should have the house inspected by somebody with the tuning to deal with these extra dimensional beings before anymore interactions though

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Pretty impressive.
I just want to know if he's seen it, how does it appear to him. As a black shape or can he make out a face?
Also, he should set up a 'locked off camera' to record everything that happens every so many hours (either by night or when he's not there). Not that I'm saying this isn't real, but according to books I've read, most paranormal activity happens between 3am and 6am (also apparently that's when it's more likely for people to die in their sleep too).

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
He's never seen an actual apparition. Just stuff moving around like his door and the noises but, his name popping up suddenly on the archway of the door was new and that's what really started to freak him out.

Also he's noticed things going missing in his room and suddenly popping up in the closet without him putting it there. Last night he started feeling weird though. He said he had this bad feeling that was kind of like a feeling you'd get when you're about to be caught doing something. Afraid of what might happen.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Most probably a poltergeist or what people call psychorragia: in extreme cases of sadness, stress, dispair or other extreme emotions, human minds can produce somekind of telekinesis or other kind of physical manifestations.Normally the person who produces it is, at same time it's victim.Did you friend already contact some people "expert" on these things?

Gel

Premium
To be sincere, that's the better way to deal with it.Situations involving real ghosts are possible but at same time very rare.Those "expert" teams wouldn't be of great help, since they can't really give him an solution.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I'm only 21 and I think I've probably been through more f#cked up sh!t already than most people went through in an lifetime. I'm bipolar and have depression. I got in to pretty extreme states of stress.

Where the hell are my superpowers? This is BS.

I have hallucinated from sleep deprivation before though.

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
I have hallucinated from sleep deprivation before though.
Really? What's the longest you've gone without sleeping? And can you remember what kind of things you hallucinated about?

I'm sorry if these questions come off as rude or uncomfortable. I'm just curious. You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

Gel

Premium
Human brain produces electric and electromagnetic energy.Some people seem more prone to release that energy than others.This was proved in laboratory, but it wasn't scientifically proved ghosts exist.
But I wouldn't call it superpowers.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Really? What's the longest you've gone without sleeping? And can you remember what kind of things you hallucinated about?

I'm sorry if these questions come off as rude or uncomfortable. I'm just curious. You don't have to answer if you don't want to.
Lol it's fine.

I think the longest I went without sleep was about 6 days and I was walking outside where I suddenly saw what looked like a big dog or something rushing at me.

I think those kind of hallucinations are quite common.

Well, I'm going to the mall and do some stuff. We can continue this discussion later peeps.

Last edited by a moderator:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Human brain produces electric and electromagnetic energy.Some people seem more prone to release that energy than others.This was proved in laboratory, but it wasn't scientifically proved ghosts exist.
But I wouldn't call it superpowers.

Hang on a minute here. So what you're saying is that instead of everybody simply regarding this as the doing of a ghost it could instead just be the person's unintentional doing? That the energy from them creates these rather odd acts that appear crazy and otherworldly to those who witness them happen? I can kind of see you have a good point in some way or another. It seems however that when I have heard about stuff like this in the past the level of energy experienced by those who had seen or heard things has usually always been negative.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
This sort of thing has always fascinated me. While I'm not sure ghosts exist, I know there are a lot of things that science can't explain. I wonder what is causing the phenomenon on the video? Either way, it's pretty spooky. I don't think I'd want to hag around with that kind of thing going on.

Gel

Premium
Poltergeist are frequently produce by living people.Their energy, under "special" conditions, could produce these wonders.That's why paranormal investigators use electromagnetic devices to detect energy.But this not nullifies the possibility of ghosts and eerie beings.
This is one of the best cases:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosenheim_Poltergeist

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
You know who you need to call?
samdean.jpg

EllDawn

I wish we could see the whole door. I do believe in ghosts, demons, a lot of supernatural phenomena. I kind of grew up with it in more ways than one. If he wants to talk to investigators that are actually reliable and will probably give some suggestions of how to live with it, go to T.A.P.S. If you've watched Ghost Hunters, you know who I'm talking about. They don't rely on psychics and gather as much evidence as possible. They also never say if it's a haunting because they know it could be something else.

My suggestion for right now, though. Remember that this spirit was a person once. Treat him/her like one. Have your friend get an EMF meter, try it out around his home before using it to getting answers from the spirit. Or he could try getting a digital recorder, ask some simple questions with long enough pauses in between, and see if he gets any responses. I learned this from GH. They're pretty respectful on that show. That is until one of their team members gets attacked by an entity.

Anyway, I hope you'll be sharing more of these videos. This is something I have a major interest in.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
The door definitely moves way too fast for it to be a natural thing like loose hinges, gravity, air etc.

But since I can't see the whole thing I can't be sure someone ain't down there pushing or stringing it =p

That said if I was in the room and could see there was nothing touching it.... yeeeeah if I were him I wouldn't be sleeping in that room anymore

Top Bottom