• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ready your guns and swords?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I stumbled upon this little gem on youtube.
Now mind you, most of these vids are bollocks and such. But there are a few that are genuine. Like the guy who predicted the Pope going to America in 2014/2015 will be a sign of the beast and the antichrist from Christianity (he predicted this back in 2011 - don't ask me who it was or where that video is as I can't remember)

But this one is very interesting.

Shall we ready our weapons then ala DMC4 style and hang around waiting for these things, or should we just get Reuben?
Honestly though. WTF.

If this is genuine and materialises, what would you do?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I say bring crosses and holy water... they're not as ineffective as you'd think.

They're opening the gates for Baal, right?

-----

http://www.cracked.com/photoplasty_2042_15-real-people-that-put-action-movie-heroes-to-shame/

527866.gif

526854_v1.gif

Last edited:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
My choice of weapon is my guard dog, IronBrew. Like the drink, but not the drink.
Meet Iron, bru.
2Y9G1934.jpg
If this fails me, I've always got a couple of frying pans that work just as well. And lots of salt. Which, you know if these aren't really demons, that's okay, salt still burns when it's tossed in your eyes. XD

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
/watch?v=-e6914U3rIM

Even if most people don't believe the devil is real, there's still a possibility that something might be out there (evil inter-dimensional beings, telepathic masterminds, etc.)

Last edited:

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
I believe the UN is a tad bit too busy organizing natural disater relief funds, dealing with refugee crisis, and attempting to stomp out disease and famine in undeveloped and developing nations, and instead open a death portal unto humanity to undo 60+ years of hard work. If they really wanted everyone dead, It would have happened by now.

Top Bottom