• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

read it & weep

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
010.jpg

It took sometime but I did it. I've became insanely powerful in the procees!
Now nothing stands in my way!

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was to easy.

Time was the issue on dmd.

And enemies lasting long enough was the problem on human.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Sir Psycho No 6;91619 said:
Time was never an issue on any of the missions.
When you tried to get enough stylish points I'd go over like a minute or two. It happened on two missions on DmD. Then alot human because the enemies die to quick.

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
Impressive, I'm sure not alot people have that achievement, I don't, me self I just completed DMD mode 4 weeks ago and haven't being playing Devilmaycry 4 since ( I can't stop playing GTA IV at the moment, I'll go back to Devilmaycry 4 when I beat GTA100%)

On another note Bringerofchaos ( cool avator by the way) you should post tips on how to get S Rank for different modes especially Devilhunter & DMD mode ( I used a few healths on that DMD mode, nearly impossible not to get hit on some levels ) Devilhunter mode the enemies die to quick for me to finish combo's and I end up with poxy A rank, What combo technique do you use for Nero ?, What Styles / Weapons for Dante do you use ?

Sir Psycho No 6

Bringerofchaos;91743 said:
When you tried to get enough stylish points I'd go over like a minute or two. It happened on two missions on DmD. Then alot human because the enemies die to quick.

Ah, i just never had a problem with the time limits, always S'd them, even when i S classed everything.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Noel Hickey;92053 said:
Impressive, I'm sure not alot people have that achievement, I don't, me self I just completed DMD mode 4 weeks ago and haven't being playing Devilmaycry 4 since ( I can't stop playing GTA IV at the moment, I'll go back to Devilmaycry 4 when I beat GTA100%)

On another note Bringerofchaos ( cool avator by the way) you should post tips on how to get S Rank for different modes especially Devilhunter & DMD mode ( I used a few healths on that DMD mode, nearly impossible not to get hit on some levels ) Devilhunter mode the enemies die to quick for me to finish combo's and I end up with poxy A rank, What combo technique do you use for Nero ?, What Styles / Weapons for Dante do you use ?
Swordmaster is my number one style.
I use gunslinger often. Never trickster or royal guard.

I mostly use rebelion and gilgamesh, sometimes lucifer. It helps alot when fight DT'd chimera assualts.

As for Nero, I'm a master at controling him. I use all his move with deadly force.

I also use level 3 charge shot for Nero also.

Then I'm already a great player, from year's of experience.

Actually I'm 16 so... I just recommend(if you wanna be realy good) go play games like RE4 and Ninjagaiden.

Then your a man.

I also used destorted realimpact.

If you need anymore tips, pm me.

Top Bottom