• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante_1

i was wonderring if anybody had anymore info on mission 11(the secret mission) and some how i have to colllect the FLOATING blue orb ... how do i jump to the orb??
any help would be great:):):)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Look it's fairly easy. Use the sin scissors as platforms to jump off. Best to wait till the last one you can jump on is near to the blue orb then just kick jump off each one until you reach the orb, a bit similar to the mission 16 secret mission called stairway of tranquility. Air hik and air raid would also be useful to have here especially air raid because once youre at the right height, if you're quick enough you'll be able to fly over to the blue orb. (Once aquired air raid is devil trigger [L1] lock on [R1) and shoot [X] when in the air)
BTW you tap L1 hold R1 and press X then release R1

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
easy.................jumping in Sin Scissors and then u have the blue orb fragment
but in the 1st time i didnt know where is the blue orb but i jumped with no intention and then i caught the blue orb :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom