• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ratchet and Clank Movie.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I'M GOING SEE THIS PREMIERE NIGHT!

george-takei-celebration-gif1.gif

tumblr_inline_mkuznfhuk91qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_lskf3f16eD1r0z1wao1_250.gif

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Damn! You used a pony gif. You must be really excited!:blink:
I've been playing the games since they first came out. I love the Ratchet characters and I've always thought it would make a great movie. I hope the same writers for the games are on board for this film.

Hopefully this opens some doors in the future to maybe get some tv shows or movies based on stuff like Sly Cooper and Jak.

LeoXCV

Single life for life
YES, definitely need to see this. Ratchet games are some of my favourite games, hopefully this will turn out to be one of my favourite movies.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
I kinda wish that the movie would basically be a recap of the first two or so games. I want this movie to be accessible to those who haven't played the games.

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
I kinda wish that the movie would basically be a recap of the first two or so games. I want this movie to be accessible to those who haven't played the games.
It's supposed to recap from the first Ratchet & Clank game to maybe Full Frontal Assault - didn't read the article entirely and remembered some tidbits from Wikipedia. If anything, it could be like in sitcoms where friends talk about their old adventures and you get to watch the adventures with or without interruptions from the characters who saw it differently *cough*Qwark*cough.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
it looks fun and im hoping to see some new Sly movie stuff and dare i say it a Jak and dax movie:'(.

there are some minor changes but i guess its just to flesh out the narrative and add a lil extra because I dont want to see the exact same thing as the games.

Last edited:
Top Bottom