• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rant

RedRose

Kael
frawr, this is my rant thread, pretty much you can post about things that are going on in your life that are frustrating you to get it off of your chest. you can also comment and sympathise n stuff too...if you want.

rules are:

no flaming, this is not a flame thread, it's a rant, they are two very different things, you wanna flame someone? do it on myspace, not here.

try not to curse too much, i have a bad habbit of it but if i can do it, so can you.

and pretty much anything else that would generaly be concidered inappropriate. yeah...that's about it.

happy ranting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my rant:

I'm having a really really hard time finding a job. I've been looking for about a year now, been looking obsessively since my social security checks stopped coming and still i'm coming up with blanks. not one freaking thing has come up and it's been ticking me off to no end. Rent is nearly impossible to make now, my GF is the only one with an income in our household and i feel like a lazy bum with a suga-mama. I hate having that feeling (yeah i have respect for women, don't like it, then shove it). I just wish someone would give me a chance, just one. I'd work my butt off just to make minimum wage for god's sake. my artwork is getting me nowhere but i don't want to quit, especialy now, I've finaly found my true style, not to mention my true self as well. I need a job desperately yet not one freaking person is hiering where i'm at. I really feel like i got one short freaking stick here. it's been really hard on both me and my GF. I've been with her for nearly 5 years, love her to death. But recently i actualy had thoughts of leaving her, which if you knew our relationship is extremely uncharacteristic of me. we finaly got stuf worked out but it was freaking scary. I actualy had thoughts of cheating on her which absolutely disgusted me. i hate guys that cheat on their girls. I guess you could call me a romantic in that aspect. but yeah...for anyone who read this, thanks for reading.

Top Bottom