• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Random things you've done

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
here put any weird or random things you've done that you'd like to share. (keep it clean people!);)

I've done the following by accident:

Walked into a bar whistling Beethoven's 9th symphony (the end bit)

Walked headfirst into a lamppost

set myself on fire

Put my coat on upside-down, back-to-front and inside-out (a bad day I'll always remember)

Did an impression of a squirrel on speed.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I once went to a DIY store with Jessica as a baby, bought some stuff, sat her in the boot of the car whilst I filled it up with my shopping and then shut the boot, drove off and didn't realise she was still in there until we were halfway home...oops...

I've walked into a postbox (they are bright red in the UK so there's no excuse) and tried repeatedly to walk through a plate glass door thinking it was open...

Used to work in a pet shop and had to cook mice for the pythons...that was a little weird to say the least...

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Well, I hid in the closet of a classroom 1 time, then hid in the closet 4 the whole class that i had until it ended, in which I burst out of the closet and yelled "suprise!" I nearly made the teacher crap her pants:lol:

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
When I was about 11 or 12, I once excused myself from the dinner table to use the bathroom. Whilst in the bathroom, I decided to see if the plunger would stick to the wall. It did-really, really tight. So, it took me a while to remove it. That is not the funny part.

The funny part is the fact that, upon returning to the table, I had to announce, "Sorry I took so long. I had to get the plunger off the wall."

This was around the same age that I shaved off my eyebrows to see what it felt like, much to my mom's exasperated amusement. I was a weird kid. XD

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
asia22292;58910 said:
took my shirt of in the middle of gym to change into another shirt ^_^

wow i didn't know girl's were that crazy in different parts of the world, i hope you were wearing a bra:p

Top Bottom