• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Random thing I noticed that I'm going to turn into a big deal

Meg

LOOOOOK!!!!! Look everyone! Nero's eyebrows aren't white like Dante's are. That means Nero probably dyes his hair! :O!!!

http://old.wallcoo.net/game/devil-may-cry-4/wallpapers/1600x1200/devil-may-cry-4-wallpaper-nero.jpg

http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Dante-Devil-May-Cry-4-devil-may-cry-543989_885_720.jpg

What could this mean?! Could it be that Nero is actually a Dante fanboy so much he had to copy him? That would explain so much! DUN DUN DUN!!!

And that concludes Meg's entertaining thread of the day. XD

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, hold on now. Does Dante have white eyebrows? Because as far as I can recall, Dante doesn't have eyebrows. (I don't remember if he did in 4 though).

Meg

Well, hold on now. Does Dante have white eyebrows? Because as far as I can recall, Dante doesn't have eyebrows. (I don't remember if he did in 4 though).
What on earth are those bushy things in the second pic if not eyebrows?! :O

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ah crap, I'd looked at only Nero's pic assuming the other was one of Nero as well.

Actually, in my honest opinion, they made his eyebrows that way either as an oversight or to show he's not as much of a demon as Dante.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Lol.
Firstly I must ask - what made you look so closely at eyebrows? I must say they both have nicely shaped eyebrows for men - now you have me looking! They must share plucking tips?!
I like your theory, but it could be the lighting?!.....nah that's boring, I like your theory better. :p

(when I typed lighting, I thought I'd typed lightning....your sig is doing funny things to my brain tonight Meg!)

Meg

@DT-You are taking this way to seriously. e_e

@Eb- I first thought you put "lightning" to. XD And I was looking for pics to draw and those two looked like good ones. That's how I noticed.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lol the most logical reason Nero's eye brows are black is because he would look weird if they white like Dante's. (Which as matter of fact are not fully white, they have a hint of black in them) So it's pure design reasons. But for the sake of this thread, I'll go along with Meg's Nero being a fan boy idea lol.

Meg

Lol the most logical reason Nero's eye brows are black is because he would look weird if they white like Dante's. (Which as matter of fact are not fully white, they have a hint of black in them) So it's pure design reasons. But for the sake of this thread, I'll go along with Meg's Nero being a fan boy idea lol.
I think the hint of black is shadowing more than anything else. :p

Reanbell

Your very own star
I assumed Nero was a normal dude before 'his arm changed'. His hair probably changed that day too. ;P

Top Bottom