• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Random Scraps

KRSkull

Well i am not really good at this but some of my friends here told me that i should try.

Another Day At The Office (Part 1)
It was Friday morning. Dante woke up, Took a shower, Got dressed, Sat on his chair, Leaned back, Threw his legs on top of the desk and put the magazine on his face. a few seconds later the door opened and Morrison entered.

Morrison: Dante, you awake?

Dante: Ah Morrison, Just the man i am looking for.

Morrison: I got a job for you. and the client is waiting outside.

Dante: If he wants me to kill some weak demons or a human then i am not interested.

Morrison: He has the password.

Dante jumped from his chair upon hearing that line. grabbed his guns and coat. looked at Patty as he walking outside

Dante: Take care of the shop.

When Dante went out He saw an old man holding a cane and a large group of young men behind him. When the old saw Dante he raised his cane above his head and the young men transformed into demons. And then the old man pointed his cane at Dante. The demons charged at Dante. Dante jumped,Sky Stared, landed in the middle of the horde, and started shooting left and right while dashing

After defeating the demons Dante turned his attention toward the old man who was standing there Observing and smiling.

Dante:It looks like you're the only one left.

Dante dropped his guns, pulled his rebellion and swung it at the old man. It was a very powerful swing that caused a very thick cloud of dust cover the air.

After the wind calmed and the air cleared. There he was Dante standing alone. and the old man is no where to be seen.

The Old man voice echoed from a distance: HA HA HA I will dance with you another time Dante.

Last edited:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
So the old dude tricked Dante by knowing the password to lure him into an ambush. Cool :thumbsup:

KRSkull

Another Day At The Office (Part 2)

It was Friday morning. Patty woke up, Took a shower, Got dressed, went to the office and frowned when she saw the mess and Dante sleeping.

Patty (angry): Dante can't you do anything useful than eating pizza and sleep.

Patty sighed when she didn't get a respond from Dante and grabbed the broom and started to clean the office. A few minutes later the door opened and Morrison entered.

Morrison: Dante, you awake?

Dante: Ah Morrison, Just the man i am looking for.

Morrison: I got a job for you. and the client is waiting outside.

Dante: If he wants me to kill some weak demons or a human then i am not interested.

Morrison: He has the password.

Dante jumped from his chair upon hearing that line. grabbed his guns and coat. looked at Patty as he walking outside

Dante: Take care of the shop.

Patty ignored Dante and continued cleaning. She started with the office, the bathroom and made her way up stairs. when she left the bedroom she noticed a door she never saw before. She curiously opened the door but couldn't tell what is inside because it was too dark. So she ran to her room and grabbed a flashlight and went back to the strange door. She turned the light on. and checked inside and found a ladder. She climbed the ladder and continued her way and found another door. She opened the door and found herself in an attic. She got confused "Dante never told me he had an attic. Now that i think of it how was he able to afford this place in the first place if he is always broke".

Patty's chain of thought was broken when she heard a noise. She started to turn left and right searching for the source of the noise. A large rat jumped in front of her and then vanished into thin air.

Patty ran back to the office. and bumped into Morrison.

Morrison (Worrried): Patty where have you been?

Patty (scared): I was in the attic.

Morrison couldn't understand what patty was saying because she was talking too fast.

Morrison: Calm down and take your time and tell me where have you been.

Patty took a deep breath and sat down: I was cleaning upstairs and found this strange door. i went inside and found myself in an attic. while i was there a large rat jump at me and then disappeared.

Morrison (Confused): Attic? Dante never told me that he has an attic.

Dante just got back to the office: That is because i don't have one.

Patty (Angry): But i saw it myself. and if you don't believe me i will take you there myself.

She grabbed both Dante and Morrison and pulled them upstairs to the strange door.

Patty: this is the door that i told you about.

Dante: I don't think that its a good idea to opened that door.

Patty ignored Dante and opened the door. And a large pile of empty pizza boxes fell on her head.

Dante: i told you not to open it and ran away.

Patty feeling furious: DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

KRSkull

A Not So Strawberry Sunday (Part 1)
Trish and Lady entered the shop and found Patty sitting on the couch and looking sad.

Trish: Now that is a face you don't see every day.

Lady: It looks like Dante has done it again.

Trish: Or maybe something happened to her mother.

Patty looked at them then looked down and sighed.

A few minutes later Morrison came in and saw Trish and Lady

Morrison: Good morning Ladies.

Trish: Hi Morison

Lady: Morrison do you know what is up with Patty?

Morrison: I don't have a clue. She's been like that for two weeks now.

While Trish, Lady and Morrison try to figure out what is wrong with her. Patty got up and left without a word. She walked around the streets and went to the park when suddenly a demon appeared.

The demon: HA HA HA I am the great demon Flake. Little girl you look so sweet as a candy.

Patty ignored the demon and sat on the bench and start crying. The demon felt bad when he saw Patty cry because he knew that she didn't cry out of fear but it was because she was sad. He sat down next to her and gave her a hug.

The demon: Why are you crying?

Patty: Its because of that idiot Dante.

The demon: Did he attack you?

Patty: No, two weeks ago freaked out and disappeared when i told him that my birthday is closing by.

The demon thinking to himself: uh-oh this is bad. i must find a way to make her happy.

Then he turned to Patty and said: Ah i am sure he had a good reason for disappearing.

Patty: I don't think so. He is an idiot who only think of himself. He still didn't buy me the 10 Strawberry Sundaes he promised me.

The demon thinking to himself: eep i totally forgot about that.

And then the demon ran as fast as he can toward the sunset.

Patty returned to the shop and went to bed without a word.

KRSkull

A Not So Strawberry Sunday (Part 2)
The next morning Patty woke up after hearing a noise coming from the strange door. So she went to check it out. she opened the door slowly and entered. The room was empty except for one corner. There was a mirror. Patty walked closer to the mirror and looked and saw a shadowy figure in blue standing behind her. When she turned around the shadowy figure knocked her out cold.

A while later Patty woke up and found herself in a different room.

"You're finally awake" Said the man in blue.

Patty: Where am i? and what do you want from me?

The man in blue: There is no time to chat. Get dressed. I will be waiting outside.

The man in blue throw a beautiful white dress in front of Patty and left the room. Patty looked at the dress in confusion. She doesn't know what is going on. but she had no choice but to get dressed and knocked on the door to inform the man in blue that she is ready. The man took Patty's hand and walked beside her in a long hallway and then down the stairs. They stood in front of a large door.

The man told Patty that everyone is waiting for her behind that door and then he disappeared. Patty took a deep breath and opened the door. She couldn't see anything because the room was too dark. So she walked really slowly. after She walked a few steps the lights turned on, confetti start falling from the top and everyone shouted.

SURPRISE!

Patty freaked out and tripped. She felt a hand grabbed her before she touchs the ground. When she stood straight and turned to see who grabbed her. She saw Dante. Patty got angry and stepped on Dante's foot.

Patty: Dante you idiot.

And then she stormed out of the room and went upstairs. a few moments later the man in blue knocked on the door and entered. he sat next to Patty.

The man in blue: Please forgive my little brother.

Patty looked surprised: Your little brother?!

The man in blue: Yes Dante is my little brother.

Patty fainted after hearing that. and woke up after a few hours.

Dante smiling: Ah you are awake.

Patty frowned and slapped Dante

Patty: Dante you idiot. How dare you leave me without a word.

Dante: I am terribly sorry. When i heard you say that your birthday is getting close. I got freaked out because i didn't have enough money and experience to throw an awesome party for you. So i sent a letter to my brother Vergil asking him for help. because he is the best party maker i ever knew. And then went to take jobs to save up enough money to rent this castle, the dresses, Cake and the 10 Strawberry Sundaes i promised you. Well to be honest i totally forgot about the Strawberry Sundae until you reminded me about them in the park. Of course i couldn't face you after freaking out the other day so i switched to my demon form and came up with the name Flake.

Patty's eyes filled with tears and she couldn't hold herself any longer because she suddenly was filled with joy. She hugged Dante and started to cry. Dante held her and let her cry for a while and then he got up and reached his hand to her.

Dante: Now then shell we go and rock.

Patty Nodded her head with a big grin and went with Dante to the party and they all had lots of fun.

Later that night and after the party ended and everyone went home. Dante carried Patty to her bed and kissed her cheek. And then went outside the shop and stood next to his brother.

Dante: You know we made one heck of a team today.

Vergil: That we did.

Dante: Are we going to see each other again.

Vergil smiled and then disappeared.

Dante entered the shop and and sat on his chair and found a box of pizza on the desk with a letter that says.

"You will never defeat me Little brother

Signed Vergil".

Top Bottom