• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Random lol of the day

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Okay so basically I'm going to post something that I found quite funny that happened to me today. And that's the general gist here, to post things you found funny in your day.

I'm getting ready for work this morning like usual. I get ready to leave for the bus. When I get to the bus stop there is a man and a woman waiting (Nothing unusual about that). We wait for ten minutes until the bus arrives, and it turns down the other road. Confused and annoyed by this, we wonder why it went a different direction. And then the woman tells me and the guy that the road it usually goes down is blocked off due to road works, so the bus couldn't go that way...

*facepalm* Then I simply ask you this. If you knew that, then why were you waiting there for the bus?...

Hilariously idiotic.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Random lol of the day: I was casually walking up the stairs at school, and this little boy just shuffles slowly down the stairs doing gangnam style and humming to himself gleefully - my day was made. (Kinda had to be there to find it funny but meh)

Angel General

I was home alone and some Jehova's witnesses knocked on the door, they gave me a leaflet but were staring at me weirdly the whole time... when I closed the door and walked past the mirror I realised I had blobs of toothpaste all over my face >.<

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
I was home alone and some Jehova's witnesses knocked on the door, they gave me a leaflet but were staring at me weirdly the whole time... when I closed the door and walked past the mirror I realised I had blobs of toothpaste all over my face >_<
BAHAHAHAA TROLOLOLOL!!! XD

Angel General

I was casually practising my amazing runway walk, as you do, then tripped over my own feet and slapped someone in the face by accident...

Top Bottom