• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rachet and clank

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Really interested in seeing the Ratchet and Clank and Sly Cooper films. I love the characters. Sly Cooper has become one of my favorite video games characters.

And with Ratchet and Clank being a complete re-imagined overhaul for the game, that to me is more compelling than just another HD remake. Might pick it up when I actually get a PS4.

Also, I think Jak and Daxter would make for great films as well. I'd like a Jak 4 too.

Maybe if these brands get more popular we could start seeing more from them in the form of TV series which I think any of these would be perfect for.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
I bought the Rachet and Clank trilogy off the PSN Store, one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made, all I wanted to do while playing R&C was turn it off and go back to Jak & Daxter.
But that's just me.

I don't want them touching the Jak & Daxter franchise, not even for another re-release, no more f**king re-releases for f**ks sake. It sucks enough that the highest rated game of 2014 is a f**king re-release.
Sony should be giving me more reasons to buy a PS4, not more reasons to dust off my PS2 and go buy $2 PS2 games from the bargain bin.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Premium
Really interested in seeing the Ratchet and Clank and Sly Cooper films. I love the characters. Sly Cooper has become one of my favorite video games characters.

And with Ratchet and Clank being a complete re-imagined overhaul for the game, that to me is more compelling than just another HD remake. Might pick it up when I actually get a PS4.

Also, I think Jak and Daxter would make for great films as well. I'd like a Jak 4 too.

Maybe if these brands get more popular we could start seeing more from them in the form of TV series which I think any of these would be perfect for.

:cool: if they can make a show about Pac-man they could easily made one on Sly, R and C, Crash and Spyro, Hands down. Im not saying Jak cant work but I always imagined it being skewing a lil older than the others so more like Avatar Korra or the Star Wars the Clone wars cartoon or something on Adult Swim.

Jak and dax does have this odd tonal shift from the first to the second so that would have been something to rethink and reshuffle. Maybe telling the story differently since its built on this time loop of Jak going from the future to the past and back again which could allow for variations.

Its like that Bioshock phrase ''constants and variables" so that could allow for a lil more flexibility in adapting and playing around with the games story. Jak could go to the future but not get captured or experimented etc which leads to a different version of events for the rest of the franchise.

A way to reboot but still appeal to the fans.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Can't wait for the Ratchet and Clank film. That is my childhood, even my mum wants to come to the cinema with me. XD However the new game I have problems with since i need a god damn PS4! >_< Why do I never have money?

Top Bottom