• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Race Anyone?

Nessy

Now I am by no means an expert of this game, and as a way to improve I enjoy trying to compete with other players. It's easily done in multiplayer games but with this it's a little different.

If anyone still plays this game would they be up for maybe selecting 1 level each week, and they seeing who can complete it the fastest (DMD of course, no super characters, the game is fun but come on, they could of added another level of difficulty or something, etc).

Like say we all have 7 days to see who can finish level 20, or 10 or whatever in the quickest time without items, just to see what people can achieve.

Would anyone be up for that?

aka958

Don't trust people
What? Just a speedrun?

No, I'm not in. If it were a full style/time/orbs run then I would. But time? Makes it easy for everyone to just bypass every optional encounter, killing alot of the game. .-.

Nessy

I thought that was what the other thread you made was for, I mean, I am up for anything, but we can already see who has scored the best on most of the levels.

Nessy

feel free to be competitive with me :)

lots of scores i've posted that you can compete with.

Top Bottom