• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

quick question for ye

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
hey guys i recently signed up for fanfiction.net I wrote a story but it is on my phone saved as my laptop is broke.My phone is an android and i find the mobile version of the site confusing as it doesn‘t show how to post new stories.So basically i wanna can you post on there from a phone and if you can then how do you do it? this is aimed to the authors on here

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Well, I've never posted a fic on FFN from my phone (my phone is ancient), however...do you have any button or anything that shows your screen name (as a link to your control panel thingie). In the regular version, if you click on your name (upper right hand corner for me), you can get to your account settings and such, click on publish and then Doc Manager and it'll let you upload a file. I'm not sure if it's the same on the mobile version, though. >_< *wishes she could be more helpful*

What's your screen name there, btw? ^^

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I hope it helps! =)
Yay! And now to stalk...er...I mean, follow you all friendly like. ^^; Cuz writers don't stalk each other at all. :cautious:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
ha ha no probs i am new to writing.This is my first story ever, and it is mostly action based.If i can upload it i would welcome any tips or helpful advice from you :) I would love to habe it proof read and corrected, i am sure i have left out the right punctuation and marks in places.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Heh, I wish I could say that, after all this time, I'm no longer new to writing, but I think writing's one of those things that's impossible to actually master. *will probably always be finding new things in writing* Congrats on your first story, though. ^^ *doesn't usually beta during NaNo months, but would be happy to help* I swear, punctuation is evil. >_<

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
ha ha i know it is.I find it refreshing to write, and thabkfully have an endless imagination.I have 8 and a half chapters done and somewhere in the five figure mark in words.My years of gaming and watching action and martial arts movies and anime have really helped with the descriptive side of it.

Top Bottom