• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

questionning myself...

Captain Ren

Tribble
Hello people. Right now, i'm at some point of my life where i can't stop asking myself important questions and, i can't answer all of them myself, nor i'm too afraid of the said answers. Like if you had only yourself to help you out but its not enought. Lost into space, betrayed by your love, with no one to answer your distress call. drowning witout actually dying like if people enjoyed watching you fighting for freedom. Walking into a deep fog, down a dark road which seems to lead nowhere. You know that feeling?

all days, i cant stop thinking why, how, what if...

So this is why i have to do like most of loosers like me and ask the internet for help, so please, go easy. so there we go, with those inafamous questions....

Did she actually loved me? errr nevermind this one i already know the answer (its no, hehe)

Why the hell, at the end of the Empire Strikes Back, Lando is wearing Han Solo's clothes?!?!

what are they waiting for the big internet reset? Yes, i love chaos.

why are we afraid of the apocalypse? in the end we are all supposed to be dead; thus everyone will know the answer!

do the answer is 23?

did you realize that by the time you have reading this, you have experienced a time travel of maybe less than a minute in the future?

When traveling at a subsonic speed during the last 1 hour of hyper-sleep Which vector of the Romulan nebula will suffer the wrath of the impenetrable quickening?

remember the 12 december 2009? and what about 9 march 2010? or... aw forget it xD

why do i hear voices when i'm using headphones?

who is number 34785?

what time is it?

Does killing time damage eternity?

Are you getting sick of this topic? cheer up!

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Captain Ren;273103 said:
why are we afraid of the apocalypse? in the end we are all supposed to be dead; thus everyone will know the answer!

IMO that was perfectly answered in a certain moment in Assassins Creed 2.

(Marco Barbarigo on his deathbed)
Marco: No, it's too soon. I'm not ready.

Ezio: We rarely are..

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Captain Ren;273103 said:
Did she actually loved me? errr nevermind this one i already know the answer (its no, hehe)

The answer is no. You said this yourself.

Why the hell, at the end of the Empire Strikes Back, Lando is wearing Han Solo's clothes?!?!

His ones were in the wash.

what are they waiting for the big internet reset? Yes, i love chaos.

No, they are just going to scrap everything and start again :lol:

Because most humans feel life is too short as it is. And the Apocalypse could happen at any time, thus we always fear we don't have enough time here.

do the answer is 23?

If I do 22 + 1, the answer is 23. So yeah. But if I do 23 - 1, it's 22. So yes and no, basically.

did you realize that by the time you have reading this, you have experienced a time travel of maybe less than a minute in the future?

Yes I did.

When traveling at a subsonic speed during the last 1 hour of hyper-sleep Which vector of the Romulan nebula will suffer the wrath of the impenetrable quickening? o_O

One of them?...

remember the 12 december 2009? and what about 9 march 2010? or... aw forget it xD

Why would I need to remember something, if at the end I have to forget it?

why do i hear voices when i'm using headphones?

Because you have either turned music on, or you're hearing the World. There is no such thing as complete silence, therefore you still hear things.

who is number 34785?

They are the one just above 34784, and below 34786. Once you know who they are, you will have your answer.

what time is it?

I can't answer that question. It isn't technically a definite specific time at all.

Does killing time damage eternity?

Probably.

Are you getting sick of this topic? cheer up!

Nope. I'm fine with it. Any more questions? :D

Meg

^ Actually no. There is one specific time. Its on a super computer under some mountains in Colorado. But since we don't have access to it let's just say its whatever time is currently displayed on my laptop. So...8: 36 AM.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
meg127;273187 said:
^ Actually no. There is one specific time. Its on a super computer under some mountains in Colorado. But since we don't have access to it let's just say its whatever time is currently displayed on my laptop. So...8: 36 AM.

*Clears throat* Actually what I said was correct. Your laptop displays your (current time) as 8:36am. Look at your laptop now. Is it the same time? Nope. Time-zones are different all over the World. So when asked 'What is the time?', it depends on several things. Where the person is situated when they are answering the question. And also time is always moving forward. When asked 'What is the time?', that is technically a rhetorical question. It requires no answer, as in the sense that it doesn't specifically state when it is implied.

What is the time? The time when? What is the time in the future? What is the time now? What is the time, if I take away three hours from when I asked this question?

There was no specification to justify the means of the question that was being asked. Therefore the answer would more so be that there isn't an answer to the question. As the question itself doesn't make itself clear. So with no clear answer, it is best to say there isn't really one.

Meg

^ But I have a special super laptop. It is always the same time. So there. :p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
meg127;273200 said:
^ But I have a special super laptop. It is always the same time. So there. :p

I think the clock is broke. You should get it checked :p

Meg

^ It actually isn't. Its 11:52 right now. :p

Although! You say that there is no real answer to "what time is it?" Weeell WRONG!

Apparently, time is something our brains create. Time doesn't really exist. Past, present, future is all one moment. Which is just a BS theory, but :p anyway.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
meg127;273210 said:
^ It actually isn't. Its 11:52 right now. :p

Although! You say that there is no real answer to "what time is it?" Weeell WRONG!

Apparently, time is something our brains create. Time doesn't really exist. Past, present, future is all one moment. Which is just a BS theory, but :p anyway.

No, that question would be "What is time?", not "What time is it?". You just changed the question, and disregarded my answer to make you correct. Which in this case, isn't the case. Because there is no real answer. And I would also say there is no real answer to what time is. Because you can't create time, surely? You can only create the means/concept to keep track of time. Time is already existing :p

Meg

THANK YOU!!!! Please tell that to the nut jobs that think time doesn't exist.

...........what are we even talking about? :lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
meg127;273217 said:
THANK YOU!!!! Please tell that to the nut jobs that think time doesn't exist.

...........what are we even talking about? :lol:

Who the hell said time doesn't exist? Anything that somebody doesn't understand, is usually regarded as being non-existent. Just because you can't grasp the understanding or concept of how something came about, you can't deny that it is existing.

That's just like saying I don't exist. Clearly I do exist, as I am typing this.

I don't know. Something to do with time, and then the existence of time o_O

Top Bottom