• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PSP - Why is it negleted by the US and EU studios?

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
I don't get.Why so much laziness?Why so much unwillingness?What is wrong with the western developers?And a percentage of western gamers?I mean the PSP is very popular in Japan and has many awesome games,but only half of them arrive in EU or the US because they :

1)aren't from big name franchises

2)they don't care

3)there is no western branch of said developer and [possibly] distrubuter and no-one wants to pick it up and translate it[sad]

4)It's not well known and don't even think of giving it a chance to shine despite being an actually good game.

5)Each and every idiot EU or US hacker have turned their PSP,PS3,WII and NDS to a f***ing multi-hacking computer/gaming machine and have damaged the reputation of the western gaming world.Also 4chan is to blame too.

6)Namco-Bandai is the major distributor of japanese games in the western countries,but all the games developed by them are sh1t.[Except for the Tales series...after Rebirth,though...things got...yeah]

Those are all I could find...based from my observations that is...

Anyone who wants to contribute to the discussion is welcome.

Also anyone who wants to talk about,this is the thread for it.

PS : Let's keep it civilized.Unless you want to talk bad about 4chan.Go all out thenOr Namco-Bandai.

Top Bottom