• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PSN Flash Sale! Now until 3/21

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
PSN is having a flash sale right now!

A bunch of stuff is really cheap, picked up the Back to the Future game for $4.99, and Transformers: Devastation for PS4 for $17.49 :D

Other notable deals are Fatal Frame 1 and 3 are 99c, Silent Hill for $1.49, Mercenary Kings for $3.99, Strider 2 for $1.49, Thief for $2.99, and Remember Me for $8.99.

Go! Go! Gooooo!

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Flash sales are the best! It was how I got Persona 4 for just $2. Good times.
Neat. We didn't get that on the State side. I guess it makes sense that different countries get different items.

I got a SAO game, since it was cheap enough that if it's crap I won't lose any sleep. I already own all 3 Fatal Frame games so I didn't get them for a buck each, I payed $2 years ago. I got a few others but I already owned quite a few so at the end I ended up getting less than I would've if I hadn't gone for other sales. I bought Alice years ago for buck fifty and Megaman X4 and 5 for $.50, and so on. Though, I got to say this was one the largest sales I've ever seen.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I got a SAO game, since it was cheap enough that if it's crap I won't lose any sleep.

This is exactly what I did. The game is alright, but there is just a lot of the VN cutscene stuff, which just bores the hell outta me. It's even worse because a cutscene will start in engine with characters talking to each other, and then switch over to the VN scenes! fjglfdkjg;agoirjgiosjgfdl;gsfdklgdflgdfj The story is also just very stupid :p

Top Bottom