• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PS3 dualshock 3 controller problem

Koemi

half-breed
I don't suppose frequent practicing on Max-Act (Nero exceed charge thing) would need to a malfunctioning L2 - but obviously that happened. :( Now Nero would charge his exceed gouge even if I am just touching L2 (not pressing). That got him killed couple of times coz he begins charging in the middle of some scum's attack. :mad:

Think I should get a new one (ouch) or should find a place to repair it?? Or, is there a way I can change controller settings without starting a new game again (talking about DMC of coz)?

Sparda™

^ Repairing It would be ideal, even though sometimes It does cost more than buying a new one.

Have you tried troubleshooting your problem on the web, or looking for some tips.

Tawsie

Give Me More...
They are touch sensitive, the sixaxis is the same. You just have to keep your finger a little bit farther away. It happens when you place the controller on the ground too.

Koemi

half-breed
^ I switched to the original six-axis today - it's sensitive, but not as sensitive as that dualshock... :\ so yah, am using that now.

Thanks for reminding me something though... I think I know why now - I did put it on the counter when I am not using it.... but then why is L2 the only one affected? in that case R2 should be affected as well.... and I was doing the same thing with my previous PS2 dualshock too - same place. Nothing like this happened before... :wacko: :wacko: :(

Koemi

half-breed
^ for now, if I am really craving for that rumble sensation, I'd change the control [exceed] to R2... ^_^ just emailed sony and see what they'll offer.

Top Bottom