• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PS3 Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadyoc

Devil Slayr
What do you think about the final PS3 controller? It is basically the sam as the PS2 one apart from it has a button in the middle.

Noxotic

shadyoc said:
its exactly the same as the PS2 controller which is pretty comfortable
Yeah but the controller looks like the handles are longer which just irritates me cause I don't want the controller touching the lower area of my palms, lol I hold it just irritats me, but maybe its not as long as I think. The motion sensory seems cool to though so I'd say its better, maybe I'm just imagining things, lol.

shadyoc

Devil Slayr
Is this the controller your thinking of, or are you thinking of that silver boomerang one. Cause if it is the boomerang one you were talking about then that is not the real controller but a prototype. This is the real one.

Noxotic

As long as its comfortable, I was ok, but I just don't like things touching the bottom of my PALMS!!!!!
lol

maverick7

sweet, that means the PS3 controller will be comfortable to use instead of the one that looks like a boomerang

Virgil

all of the playstation controlers look the same lol but overall this one seems the best since it has the breakaway cord

GenocideHero

Yeah but it would be kinda better if it didnt look like all of the other PS controllers.

Nintendo says Sony copied their motion sensor. <--- I say maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom